Only 2 days in and....

TomTom86

REALLY starting to need something to eat. With only having 2 shakes a day this is really starting to get to me for hunger. There is WELL OVER 12 hours between my meals due to when i eat.

Would i be safe having a snack of something healthy in between. Just tomorrow i am working 10am-8pm and my last shake was at 6pm today.

REALLY need some advice...

Thanks in advance. :cry:

I think men can halve them and have 4 shakes a day. Ring your chemist in the morning to double check

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Are men only allowed two shakes a day then? On the female lipotrim you're allowed three a day.
But yea, if you half them then you could space them out and have the comfort of having more meals.
But don't snack inbetween LT is a full meal replacement diet. No food allowed :(
xxx

I know. Damn it. I will call in the morning and find out to see if i can split them probably going to be a ball ache trying to split the shakes :/

Will see how it goes though. I am hoping it goes away soon, the hunger. I am going to eat a horse when i come off this lol

Just thinking sod it I'm staying on 2 shakes a day. Getting used to it now, trying to space them out as much as possible.

Seems to be getting easier as I'm now on day 4.

No Friday but I didn't start until the saturday. I am sure that I am on day 4 lol

Cant wait for my weigh in. I just hope I have lost something worth while so it doesn't feel like a waste of time.

Oh u will and even if u are disappointed in ur first week the 2nd week will make up it

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Back