only a 1lb :(

Caroline18

loves her boy right round
hey Guys,

I know i should not moan but i only lost a pound this week! i have stuck to it so much so my family are calling me obsessed!
my Mum tried to feed me a tomatoe but i refused it as i thought it may have had dressing on it! :(
I am so full of willpower but i am scared that next week i am going to sts :(
my plans are to
-Drink more water
-Go to gym and not eat Activity Points

Any other ideas?

I want to lose 2lb a week......

xxx thanx in advance xxx

yeah drinking water helps i also think not eating after a certain time at night helps because our metabolisms slow down in the evening in readiness for sleep. 1lb is the equiv to 8 sausages! be proud of yourself! XXXX

1lb is a good loss:D:D

Don't say no to things that are free, they could help you move;) IYSWIM which could be a reason!

Well done you for losing that 1lb.Its all going in the right direction which in the long and short term is the whole idea.

and yes if you want a tomato that may have had a little bit dressing on it -have it.

did you eat alot of your earned APs?(just curious)

hey! thanks for your replies.
i kinda ate most of the Activity Points yeah and really did not have a lot of water.
So i had loads of water today :) been in the toilet loads! hee hee
Hip Hop class tmrw and gym Thursday and Friday :)
xx

Just a thought. Looking at your stats you havent got a hugh amount to lose so maybe 1lb a week is what your body thinks is ok. I know I always want to lose weight by the bucket full every week but medical advice is 1-2lbs a week is the safe way to go.

Well done for the loss try and relax a little more and enjoy the plan.

The average WW say you should aim for is 1 - 2lbs so youre bang on target :) Just keep to your points and enjoy any free food you can x

1lb is a good weight loss, its 1lb of fat off your body, stick to it this week and you might lose more next week

wantmybikinibody - 8 sausages !!!!!!!!! i just realised you had said that! that's a lot! lol
Mission is to lose 16 this week hee hee
oh and when you think of it i have 152 sausages to go go! lol
xx

Hello! Do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat.
And I am the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.

Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!

Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.

So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly,
so that you never seem to notice it.
That is until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.

Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
(As if that were such a terrible thing)
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around
because they'll think I'm not worth losing.

And, I love being around you – your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.

Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

Hello! Do you know me? If you don't, you should. I'm a pound of fat.
And I am the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.

Want to know why? It's because no one ever wants to lose me; I'm ONLY ONE POUND, just a pound!

Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds, or fifteen pounds, but never only one.

So I just stick around and happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself, ever so slyly,
so that you never seem to notice it.
That is until I've grown to ten, twenty, thirty or even more pounds in weight.

Yes, it's fun being ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in, keep right on saying, "Oh, I only lost one pound."
(As if that were such a terrible thing)
For you see, if you do this, you'll encourage others to keep me around
because they'll think I'm not worth losing.

And, I love being around you – your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.

Happy Days!!!
After all, I'm ONLY ONE POUND OF FAT!!!

Alright...little bit scared....any one got the phone number for the priory? lol kidding.

Hi Well done 1lb is great as said you dont weigh too muxh any case

I would personally be very carefull of using your AP as we can work it out that we have x points for x activity,I never use AP as I want to lose the weight quickly and when we get to maintance we shold all be active.......

But 1lbs is a good amount and if you lost 1lb a week it wont take long hey xx

Back