only a day

fatandfedup

weighed myself in boots today not really sure why and apparently ive lost a whole pound since starting yesterday lol a whole pound.quite good for one day i think makes me want to stick to eat even more. had a slight relapse last night but am back on track today.and even more determined :D

Best of luck to you hun, you can do it!

Big hugs x x x

I found the first 3-4 days the hardest.

As for weighing, my scales don't go to my current weight yet so thats easy lol. I might have to take the batteries out when I get to that weight tho

meant to say good luck and well done you for sticking to it xx

i was gonna buy some scales today but decided against it cos i would be hopping on and off all day so im just gonna stick to my weigh ins with my cdc

I think that's a wise decision, it can be really demotivating seeing your scales not move or even go up over the course of the week. Stick to being weighed by your CDC once a week and you'll have something to aim for each week :)

how you feeling on your first day? you drinking loads?

yea am trying to ive had 2 and a half pints of water feel ok abit tired if anything but i was up at 5 with the kids. was hard walking thru saisburys this morning all the food smelt so good.but didnt give in am determined to do this.well done for losing 11lbs in your first week xx

Back