only been a day

Dolly10

and I have already seen the scales move down!:D

and I have already seen the scales move down!:D

Brilliant !!! Well done !!! But what are you doing getting on the scales?? Just once a week on the same day is the rule.

Really hard I know and I am very guilty of scale hopping.

I know Im really bad for always weighing myself! My husband always moans at me for doing it! ;)

new years resolution?.....must not weigh myself all the time! :)

:whoopass:

Seriously though - give yourself the best present possible and throw out the scales

Losing weight is hard enough without sabotaging yourself in this way

What they say is meaningless anyway so why do it!

I don't go to a class as can't afford to this year but I went to the on in lawns community center last year,it was good there.....fingers crossed I can do it alone this year x

Good news! I've been trying very hard to not take any sneaky peeks at my scales. It really is tempting to weigh yourself all the time when you are doing it at home :)

i can afford to go either, theres none near me (in west swindon) and OH works late nights in wootton bassett so noone to look after LO! Do you have kids? i plan meets for swindon mums and were going to start weekly walks with our children! x

whooo hoooo ! :D:D:D

What a result.. Just think about what you were eating before you started and how much that has changed. I wouldn't weigh your self anymore though as what might happen is they increase at different points in the day, and that would make you feel awful too.. AT your 1st WI you will be amazed at what the scales will say.. Good luck x

i can afford to go either, theres none near me (in west swindon) and OH works late nights in wootton bassett so noone to look after LO! Do you have kids? i plan meets for swindon mums and were going to start weekly walks with our children! x

I live in wroughton! I have 2 children Rosie 4 and Henry 5 and I look after my nephew james 14 months everymorning! so yes busy busy with kids! :D

OOh fantastic!! Would you be intersted in joining us?? Do you have facebook? Not sure if you can private message on here otherwise i'd give you my name to add me!!!

removed my name ;)

Last edited:
I dont want to burst your bubble but... weight fluctuates on a daily basis which is why you should only weigh (at most) once a week at roughly the same time wearing the same clothes.

Keep it up though and I'm sure the end of the first week you will see great results and well done for being disciplined enough to do it at home I couldn't do it!

I dont want to burst your bubble but... weight fluctuates on a daily basis which is why you should only weigh (at most) once a week at roughly the same time wearing the same clothes.

Keep it up though and I'm sure the end of the first week you will see great results and well done for being disciplined enough to do it at home I couldn't do it!

Yea your right it does..... it was just nice to get on and see it go down rather than up.... as it has done all week! ;)

Back