Only Had 1 Counselling Session with my LLC, in 17 weeks!

Huge well done on your weight loss :D What an achievement. All on your own too! Am appalled by your so called 'counsellor'l. She doesn't deserve the title! No way should you be paying all that money just for the packs. I did LL at the end of 2005 and every single week we had a weigh in and group cognitive behaviour therapy counselling session which lasted around 2 hours. The LLC also provided a ketostick for us each week and we had to show her we were still in ketosis. For the first couple of weeks we also had mid week 'pop ins' to go and weigh and see how we were doing and encourage us on. Every 4 weeks it was compulsory for us to provide the LLC with a signed form showing that our BP had been checked at our GP surgery. The practice nurse used to do mine.

You are getting a very short deal for your money! I would definitely be complaining. All credit to you on how well you've done mind. Bet you are over the moon! :)

Take care
x

Thank you ever so much Jayne and all. Yes I know, well may have to change counsellors soon so see how it goes! Its been a long journey in these last 4 months but very rewarding! Half way there, but go to keep motivated, need to start exercise now, been lazy with that! :)

Shalini - please feedback to LighterLife Head Office about your experience of their Programme. By email would be fine.........they can't take action unless they know what is going on out there.

You deserve the support and service that is available....:)

Back