Slimming world my journey from 25 stone down to 10.... lost 1. 11 1/2 stone so far....

chicken and pepper skewers with a piripiri sauce (3 syns)

Pineapple

lamb shank with carrots and onions and pots and a bit of fish from DS fish and chips

1/2 a 1/2 syn cake with raspberries ( 1/2 syn cake) and 8 mini meringues ( 3 1/2 syns)

800 mls coffee

700 mls water

300 diet coke

500 mls sugar free squash

HEA skimmed milk

HEB

SYN 7/25

xxxx

Hi! Your link worked, sounds like we both have a long old journey ahead but I know we can get there if we just keep taking it one step at a time. Your food looks great, I'm still getting my head around this liking veg business! you sound like me with the coffee, my boys know not to talk to mummy till I have had my first cup!
Hope you have a fab day and those voices are a bit friendlier today. Hugs xx

Thanks hun, Glad you found my home :) hehe :) Yep we do but we CAN do it and we ARE doing it :) I am taking it a meal at a time at the mo. I like fruit better than veg BUT know I should eat more veggies. OH I LOVE coffee prob drink to much but hey ho. I had a coffe a skinny cappuccino at Costa today was fab and a good choice after my weatherspoons lunch of chicken and pepper skewers and a side salad :) Made fab choices today and hope it show up on the scales tomorrow I have been on track since sunday ( sat was a treat day as was in London for a late birthday pressie)

Voices were a bit better apart from until I came to have my rest this afternoon and then they were horrible so I got up and made the tweak 1/2 syn cake I know we are not supposed to make it any mores as it is a tweak but I had LOADS of raspberries with it and it was better than eating a huge bit of hubbys carrot cake i bought from asda yesterday!

Off to your diary in a min :)

xxxxx

Your doing well with your steps and your food looks good.:)

Thanks you forgot to have breakfast this morning ( and tablets whoops) but was in a rush so a cup of coffee on the go it was.7120 steps so far today :) I know they say 10000 a day but I am happy with 6000 :)

Hope you have had a good day?

xxxx

I'm always having ups and downs with my mood when it comes to my weight and I can't help but comfort eat when I'm feeling down, but it passes and then I'm all motivated again, think positive thoughts, it will pass. I only loose 1lb a week if I'm lucky so I get grumpy at least once a week that I'm trying so hard and its going so slowly.

I ALWAYS want choc ice cream or crisps when I am down, I am a big emotional eater, eat when I am happy and when I am sad! It was horrible not really fitting in the train seats on the way to LONDON the chairs dug into my thighs/hips :( makes me so embarrassed that I got this BIG :( I am a slow looser, I have a n under active thyroid and they are still trying to get me on the right amount of thyroxine which I think might play a part-in my weight and mood.

WE will both get there hun xxxx

So went to play group this morning with little man ( hes 4 and will be starting school in Sep ) had a black coffee said no to cakes and biscuits :) go me :) Then met MIL and went shopping I was looking for some leather inclosed sandals for little man. Didn't find any in mothercare, or none in his size or Matlan or Boots. So got some at Clarks £25 later! Had lunch (was good) and a skinny cappuccino out. Then came home and my carers granddaughter came to play with our little man for an hour before tea. I SAID NO TO FISH AND CHIPS :) Just had a tiny mouthful of LO fish he didn't eat :) No chips passed my mouth or batter. I will loose weight.

Off to glug some more water before bed

xxxxx

Sounds like you made really good choices today, I know what a pain having a wonky thyroid can be, I've been underactive since I was 12 so know it all pretty well by now, I'm on a stable dose of 250mg a day and that seems to keep me on track, hopefully they will sort your dose out quickly as it makes you feel so much better when it's right!
Your little man is at such a fun age, enjoy your last summer together before school makes him suddenly seem all grown up I always got my boys closed toe sandals, too many scraped and bleeding tootsies with the open ones!

LB xx

Thanks hun I am only on 100 at the mo need another blood test soon. Yep we are making the most of summer days. Going to the bear factory next week to make our first bear... or toothless dragon!!! Yep i can see scuffed toes with open toed sandals Ow! xxxxx

Oh I love build a bear, both boys have a monkey from there from their first birthdays, but a toothless dragon does sound very cool!

Hope you have a fab day, I'm currently eating a ww vanilla yog that got shoved to the back of the fridge and has half frozen, it's amazing, almost like ice cream for breakfast xx

Oh I love build a bear, both boys have a monkey from there from their first birthdays, but a toothless dragon does sound very cool!

Hope you have a fab day, I'm currently eating a ww vanilla yog that got shoved to the back of the fridge and has half frozen, it's amazing, almost like ice cream for breakfast xx

I did one for my grandad years ago saying "love you grandad" he passed away almost 2 years ago :( and I have it back... It sits in our spare room :) But sure he will LOVE doing toothless :)

Yummy Ice cream for breakfast :) hehe I didnt have any other than a drink of squash :) BUT I lost 5lbs at SW this week :) so now 23.2 1/2 :) almost out of the 23`s hope to be out of them next week :)

xxxxxx

I did one for my grandad years ago saying "love you grandad" he passed away almost 2 years ago :( and I have it back... It sits in our spare room :) But sure he will LOVE doing toothless :)

Yummy Ice cream for breakfast :) hehe I didnt have any other than a drink of squash :) BUT I lost 5lbs at SW this week :) so now 23.2 1/2 :) almost out of the 23`s hope to be out of them next week :)

xxxxxx

Wow that is fab, I'm so pleased for you, well done!! What did you do differently this week? You'll be saying hello to the 22's in no time xx

Didn't do anything different JUST this week just stuck to plan sun to today :) had a treat day sat and tried to walk 6000 steps a day, only done 3000 today though.

Hoping for another week on plan and another good loss this week :)

xxxxxx

Didnt WI this morning

Strawberries, Raspberries and grapes

Jacket pot with beans and side salad with dressing ( 2 syns???)

2 x burgers (4 syns) cheese (4 syns) bacon and bbq sauce ( 2 syns) and salad-lettuce leaves, pepper, celery, toms, cucumber

Raspberries , nectarine, strawberries and banana and yog aldi greek

HEA Almond Milk

HEB 60 g wholemeal baguette

600 mls diet coke and ice

250 mls coffee

Syns 12/25

xxxx

Sounds like another good day, I make myself stay away from my scales during the week or I would be a nervous wreck! xx

Banana

salad with dressing (1 Syn) and 2 crisp breads ( 2 syns) with cottage cheese

SW paella with extra veggies

Raspberries and blueberries

Frozen yog (4.5 syns )

HEA skimmed milk

HEB

500 mls water

500 mls sugar free

600 mls coffee ( 1 syn for milk out)

SYNS 8.5

xxxxx

Sounds like another good day, I make myself stay away from my scales during the week or I would be a nervous wreck! xx

I wish I could stay away from the scales! I normally WI every day :( Its a bad habit to get into xxxxx

Raspberries and blueberries

Jacket pot with beans and cheese ( 5 syns) and tuna and sweetcorn mixed with vinegar and salad

Quorn cottage pie ( 3.5 syns I think) and extra veggies

frozen yog(4.5 syns)

HEA Skimmed milk

HEB

800 mls coffee

250 mls water

SYNS 13 /25

This all looks fab!!!
Hope you're and that you've had a good day!

Ruth
X

Back