1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step 1 Sole Source + Only lost 1lb in 3 days! :(

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by LetItGo, 14 March 2014 Social URL.

1. LetItGo

LetItGo Member

?Hey guys. I know i shouldn't have but i weighed myself tonight which is day 3. I was 13stone 10 and a half and the scales say I am 13stone 9 and a quarter!!! Soooo gutted cos I haven't cheated at all, have drank 3l water a day and have been swimming. I know a whole week hasn't been over yet but i still expected to have lost a bit more as its week 1 and i dont see the point in carrying on if i am only going to be losing at such a stupid rate! Anyone else the same? ;( :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kiwichan

Kiwichan Well-Known Member

what plan are you on?

P.S. If its SS or SS+, no exercise for the first 2 weeks.

4. bettiesrevenge

bettiesrevenge Well-Known Member

There can be all sorts of reasons why...

Firstly hormonal: are you taking any hormones like the contraceptive pill or anything?

Are you due on?

Secondly glycogen: Did you eat a lot of carbs before you started? It can take up to 4 days to get into ketosis though some get there much quicker. All depends on your normal diet.

Also are you exercising above moderately? Moderately I mean a slow walk, a slow swim a short bike ride. All of these coupled with low energy intake can make the body go "hey what's up???? Store water chaps there is a famine on!"

Keep with it. Tomorrow you will see a dip.

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Member

I am on SS+! I havent been crazy exercising, only 20 min swim and the rest in the sauna haha! Yes i take the pill, i might have had carbs before diet if i try think back! Just not what i needed i feel nad for getting demotivated but cant help it! Thanks girls you have made me feel a little better. But if only i had lost 4 lbs :(

6. Lizwhite29

Lizwhite29 Well-Known Member

Takes a few days to get into ketosis so may not show yet. Defo wouldn't weigh at home in the first week. It will defo work so stick with it.

Wk 1 -8lb
    Wk2 -6lb
    Wk3 -3lb
    Wk4 -4lb
    Wk5 -3lb
    Wk6 -3lb
    Wk7 -3lb
    Wk8 -STS :-(
    Wk9 -STS :-( Again