only lost 4lb the first week gutted?

As Lily said, you have posted on several threads that you lost 9lb on week one and 4lb on week two... So confused as to why you are claiming on this thread to have lost so little. Most people would be more than happy with over a stone in that period.

I must of typed it wrong but I lost 4lb first week second week was 3.5 third week stayed the same thanku .

Hey guys I lost 4lb and 9 inches today second week of as,so that's 13lb in two weeks im pleased xxxxx

That's a pretty big typo Confused...

Why would u make things up what is the point? I a proud of my achievement however small or big

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I wondered whether someone had told you that whatever you lose in the first week is all water and therefore doesn't count. But I promise you it does! Several pounds of that first week's loss - maybe even as many as 5 pounds - were fat loss, not just water.

So give yourself credit for doing a great job! :clap:

No one consistently loses more than 3-4lbs a week on Cambridge. It doesn't work like that unfortunately. It averages out at a stone a month, but often you'll have to wait 2 months before all of the second stone comes off, cos you can lose 2lbs one week, 1 pound the next and then 5 pounds the week after that. And as you get nearer goal, it slows down to an average of 2-3lbs a week, then 1-2lbs a week.

Back