Only Meeeeeeeeeee

4busybee

Hi all

Well after promising myself i would restart CD after Xmas and trying and failing yet again, i decided to try weight watchers, well it has taken me until now to kick myself up the bum and get started.

I joined last week, and all went well, had a big hiccup at the weekend but got straight back on track on Monday, anyway weigh in today and i lost 2.5 lbs, ok i was abit disappointed at first then i thought 'why?' i have really enjoyed being on the plan, enjoyed all the food i have eaten, feel so much better than i have for a long time so the 2.5lb loss should and is a bonus. After i had given myself a pat on the back i treated myself to a point calculator, i do get fed up with writing all thepoints down and have a habit of forgetting to write things down that i have eaten when not in the house lol, so no excuses now cos i can take this everywhere with me and put in the points as soon as i eat them. So onwards and upwards (well downwards i hope lol).

Hope you are all getting on ok with the plan. Just wanted to say i am sooooooo pleased to be back.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxx

Hi hunni and welcome to the weight watchers forum!

congrats on 2.5lbs off hun! A fab result!

xx

Hi,

All going gud today. Went shopping and bought lots of yummy food all for my WW week, even had a WW wrap, WW crisps and WW bar for lunch while i was out instead of the usual chips etc so was very proud of myself and felt full up afterwards too lol. Had a bag of the WW cheese puffs, they are yummy you get loads in a bag too and all for only 1 point Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo.

Having WW curry and half a low fat naan bread for tea which i am really looking forward to and even have enough points left for WW rice pudding and a WW cake bar with a coffee later this evening.

Feel like i am eating loads and am completely satisfied with wat i am eating and looking forward to this week on the plan so fingers crossed i can get through the weekend with no problems lol.

Hope everyone doing ok

Bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi starlight

Thanx for welcome and i am soooooooo pleased to be bak i can tell ya lol. How you doing hun?

Back