Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Only Meeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi all

Well after promising myself i would restart CD after Xmas and trying and failing yet again, i decided to try weight watchers, well it has taken me until now to kick myself up the bum and get started.

I joined last week, and all went well, had a big hiccup at the weekend but got straight back on track on Monday, anyway weigh in today and i lost 2.5 lbs, ok i was abit disappointed at first then i thought 'why?' i have really enjoyed being on the plan, enjoyed all the food i have eaten, feel so much better than i have for a long time so the 2.5lb loss should and is a bonus. After i had given myself a pat on the back i treated myself to a point calculator, i do get fed up with writing all thepoints down and have a habit of forgetting to write things down that i have eaten when not in the house lol, so no excuses now cos i can take this everywhere with me and put in the points as soon as i eat them. So onwards and upwards (well downwards i hope lol).

Hope you are all getting on ok with the plan. Just wanted to say i am sooooooo pleased to be back.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hunni and welcome to the weight watchers forum!

congrats on 2.5lbs off hun! A fab result!

xx

4. Princess_Jess

Princess_Jess Full Member

:) Well Done!!

2.5lbs is a great loss...that's more than a bag of sugar! So keep going as you are.

XX

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done hunnyx

6. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Hun

Hows it going?

xx

7. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi,

All going gud today. Went shopping and bought lots of yummy food all for my WW week, even had a WW wrap, WW crisps and WW bar for lunch while i was out instead of the usual chips etc so was very proud of myself and felt full up afterwards too lol. Had a bag of the WW cheese puffs, they are yummy you get loads in a bag too and all for only 1 point Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo.

Having WW curry and half a low fat naan bread for tea which i am really looking forward to and even have enough points left for WW rice pudding and a WW cake bar with a coffee later this evening.

Feel like i am eating loads and am completely satisfied with wat i am eating and looking forward to this week on the plan so fingers crossed i can get through the weekend with no problems lol.

Hope everyone doing ok

Bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi starlight

Thanx for welcome and i am soooooooo pleased to be bak i can tell ya lol. How you doing hun?

10. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hun

Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.