Only Meeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 5 March 2008 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi all

Well after promising myself i would restart CD after Xmas and trying and failing yet again, i decided to try weight watchers, well it has taken me until now to kick myself up the bum and get started.

I joined last week, and all went well, had a big hiccup at the weekend but got straight back on track on Monday, anyway weigh in today and i lost 2.5 lbs, ok i was abit disappointed at first then i thought 'why?' i have really enjoyed being on the plan, enjoyed all the food i have eaten, feel so much better than i have for a long time so the 2.5lb loss should and is a bonus. After i had given myself a pat on the back i treated myself to a point calculator, i do get fed up with writing all thepoints down and have a habit of forgetting to write things down that i have eaten when not in the house lol, so no excuses now cos i can take this everywhere with me and put in the points as soon as i eat them. So onwards and upwards (well downwards i hope lol).

Hope you are all getting on ok with the plan. Just wanted to say i am sooooooo pleased to be back.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hunni and welcome to the weight watchers forum!

congrats on 2.5lbs off hun! A fab result!

xx

4. Princess_Jess

Princess_Jess Full Member

:) Well Done!!

2.5lbs is a great loss...that's more than a bag of sugar! So keep going as you are.

XX

5. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

well done hunnyx

6. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi Hun

Hows it going?

xx

7. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi,

All going gud today. Went shopping and bought lots of yummy food all for my WW week, even had a WW wrap, WW crisps and WW bar for lunch while i was out instead of the usual chips etc so was very proud of myself and felt full up afterwards too lol. Had a bag of the WW cheese puffs, they are yummy you get loads in a bag too and all for only 1 point Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo.

Having WW curry and half a low fat naan bread for tea which i am really looking forward to and even have enough points left for WW rice pudding and a WW cake bar with a coffee later this evening.

Feel like i am eating loads and am completely satisfied with wat i am eating and looking forward to this week on the plan so fingers crossed i can get through the weekend with no problems lol.

Hope everyone doing ok

Bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  9. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi starlight

Thanx for welcome and i am soooooooo pleased to be bak i can tell ya lol. How you doing hun?

10. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi hun

Sounds like you are really enjoying yourself!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.