ProPoints Onwards and Downwards

I agree with you karra (love the name, it's my daughters name too), that's why I love weight watchers you dont have to count calories, watch carbs or anything!! You can basically eat any food within reason. I really don't think you are eating enough, your probably starving yourself a little. Just make sure you eat all 29 pp a day at least you don't have to use your weeklies, but they are always handy, and you can use them and you will still lose. Just forget all previous diets, weight watchers is s long term lifestyle change and is the most doable weight loss program ive ever done :D Xox

Thanks it's great to hear that people do really well just counting their points and nowt else!

xx

Friday 24th February

Ok so doing slightly better on having my pps -

B - scrambled egg x1 (2pp). 1 x slice nimble toast (1pp)

Snack - left over apple and pear

L - small mission wrap (2pp), salad, tomato (no ham as the kids had that!), skips (2pp)

Snack - 2 x ryvita (2pp). 50g lf coronation chicken filler (3pp)

T - sweet and sour chicken, chicken (4pp), sweet and sour sauce (2pp), extra pepper, no rice and some prawn crackers (3pp)

So that makes a running total so far of ............. 21

Feels like I've eaten plenty tbh.

Need to do the shred again but already in my pjs!

xx

Haven't updated but still been counting -

Saturday 25th February
B - nimble bread (1pp), scrambled egg (2pp)
L - wrap (3pp), low fat coronation chicken filler (3pp), salad, half pack skips (1pp)
D - ww pizza (11pp), slice normal no cheese pizza (3pp)
Snacks - various! (8pp)

Total - 32pp

Sunday 26th February
B - ww bagel (4pp), slice lo lo cheese (1pp)
L - no point soup, ww wrap (3pp), low fat houmous (2pp), salad, skips (2pp)
D - prawns (1pp), sweet and sour sauce (2pp), chopped toms, rice (3pp)
Snacks - ww mallow biscuit (1pp), millionaires bite (2pp)

Total - 21pp

Monday 27th February
B - half ww bagel (2pp), scrambled egg (1pp)
L - half hoisin wrap (6pp), half prawn wrap (6pp)
D - ww sauce (2pp), haddock fillet (2pp), salad, beetroot

Total so far ... 19pp

On day 6 of 30 day shred

So I think I also ate hula hoops last night, didn't overdo it due to weigh in this morning - 2lbs down pleased with that wished it had been more but I know I'm due next week so thought it would be sts.

Onwards and downwards!

Anyway early weigh ins play havoc with my eating as didn't eat before and only just had something now -

L - mini bowl no point soup (all that was in the freezer!), half bagel (2pp), slice lo lo cheese (1pp), apple

Not sure what to have for tea now as won't be hungry in the next hour or so ...

Also did day 1 level 2 shred (ouch all that plank work is tough!) so 2 activity points earned (is that all I was sweating buckets!)

xx

Wednesday 29th February

Was away all day so eating well was tough and I didn't really manage it!

B - apple

L- veggie pasta dish (totally unsure re points as pasta and veg medium portion say 10pp), 1 profiteroles (5pp), fresh fruit, cream (4pp)

D - m&s salad (2pp), prawns (2pp)

Total so far 23pp ish

Also had pack of Walkers crisps (4pp) so total of 27ish!

Last edited:
Sorry to pry, but how come you only eat half a bagal? (maybe just me but that's willpower! ) but you have points to spare??well done on weight loss x

Sorry to pry, but how come you only eat half a bagal? (maybe just me but that's willpower! ) but you have points to spare??well done on weight loss x

Hi Fern :). Thank you and well done to you too xx

Thanks for reminding me to update and it's not prying (and unfortunately not willpower!) but it's all there was left in the breadbin ..... my 2 daugherts had scoffed the other half at breakfast!

Thursday 1st March (yikes March already)

B - 3 x ryvita (3pp), slice lo lo cheese (1pp), tuna mayo filler weensy amount (2pp)

L - skinny butternut squash soup (2pp), 2 x ryvita (2pp), slice lo lo cheese (1pp)

D - turkey meatball (6pp), salad, beetroot, small amount mashed pots (2pp)

Snacks - apple

So what's that so far ...... 19pp aaarrrrgghhhhhh as it's PMT am being so careful not to eat as I feel a piggin out session could occur and now I'm way under points and was meant to be eating them all.

Also spend so long on my craft stuff no 30 day shred :(

Off to raid fridge ..............................

hi sweetie food looks great! :D

Back