• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Silver Member
So I've been to see my CDC. Picked up two weeks of products as I won't be able to see her next week.

I am officially 16 stone 11lbs, exactly the same weight as I was before Christmas so have lost the 16lbs I put on - the first 10lbs without even doing CD and 6lbs in the last week on SS.

This is the lightest I have been in five years. I got down to 16 stone 13lbs when I was on LL in 2006 (then piled it all back on AND another stone...opps).

Next stop, my IVF appointment on the 6th May by which time I need to be 14 stone exactly to get me to a BMI of 30. Eeeeep!!!

And to top it all off, I have been offered three farmer's markets stalls for my cakes/biscuits business next month. I am going to have to have super human non-cake-eating strength ;)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

is a naughty girl...
you will indeed! Just invite me along...I dont seem to have any will power not to eat that sort of thing, so you probably wouldnt get a look in anyway ;) Good luck miss...x

Silver Member
Golly, quiet isn't it? What happened to CarolineG and LikeaLobster and others?

Maybe they all got to goal and I missed it!
Good luck, I am also trying to get weight down as TTC. I am fortunate as my area ivf bmi is under 35 which I am. But I want to get down to under 30 with Cambridge and then healthy eating to bring me down to under 25
Guru I know that you can do it xx
All the best guru, don't stop posting !!!!!

Caroline g is still with us, busy at UNi etc

I didn't think it was quiet on here ? I not on in daytimes. But evenings are heavy here usually LOL