Onwards!

Guru

Silver Member
So I've been to see my CDC. Picked up two weeks of products as I won't be able to see her next week.

I am officially 16 stone 11lbs, exactly the same weight as I was before Christmas so have lost the 16lbs I put on - the first 10lbs without even doing CD and 6lbs in the last week on SS.

This is the lightest I have been in five years. I got down to 16 stone 13lbs when I was on LL in 2006 (then piled it all back on AND another stone...opps).

Next stop, my IVF appointment on the 6th May by which time I need to be 14 stone exactly to get me to a BMI of 30. Eeeeep!!!

Panic!!

And to top it all off, I have been offered three farmer's markets stalls for my cakes/biscuits business next month. I am going to have to have super human non-cake-eating strength ;)

you will indeed! Just invite me along...I dont seem to have any will power not to eat that sort of thing, so you probably wouldnt get a look in anyway ;) Good luck miss...x

Golly, quiet isn't it? What happened to CarolineG and LikeaLobster and others?

Maybe they all got to goal and I missed it!

Dunno but it is very quiet on here just now.

Hang tough for May!

Good luck, I am also trying to get weight down as TTC. I am fortunate as my area ivf bmi is under 35 which I am. But I want to get down to under 30 with Cambridge and then healthy eating to bring me down to under 25

You can easily lose 37 lbs by May!
If you only lost 4lbs a week, that gets you 36 lbs and I bet you'll lose MORE than 4lbs some weeks.
Keep strong and keep going!

Guru I know that you can do it xx

All the best guru, don't stop posting !!!!!

Caroline g is still with us, busy at UNi etc

I didn't think it was quiet on here ? I not on in daytimes. But evenings are heavy here usually LOL

Back