Oo it were lush!!

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
Hey all :D *waves*

I'v just had a super yum tea.

I made homemade burgers from extra lean mince, and topped with cheese HEA, and bacon bits that i did in frylight.. and i served with lettuce... and homemade sw wedges, BUT i used Shwartz southern fried potatoe seasoning pack (5.5 syns on both plans) i only made about 20 wedges as was just for me and OH, and i didnt even use the whole packet. so probs was only 1 syn each, i could make another 2 batchs out of it me thinks.. oo but it was sooo yum!!

and i made the chunky red pepper salsa from the mag this month.. (didnt have a lemon or that mixed herbs or whatever it was) so seasoned with pepper and then i added a few drops of tabasco sauce.. OOOO it were lovley with the burgers and wedges (dont recommend eating on its own when made with tabasco, nearly blew me head off LOL!)

had to share, OH thought it was fab. :p

oo.. i do love it when i really do the plan 100% x

Sounds lush!!!!!! Must give that a try.

We have chilli con carni this evening, I said to the OH that I felt really naughty for eating it lol, even though it was only 3 syns lol.

Happy friday meals all round!

I love making my own burgers. I don't think I can go back to having the greasy ones like before.
I'm making pork and apple burgers tomorrow with caramelised onions, sw chips and corn on the cob. It's one of my fave meals and I haven't had it for ages. Done right the only thing I syn is the ketchup and LF spread on my corn.

With beef burgers, next time try popping a mini baby bell light into the middle of your burger and cook it slowly. The cheese goes all gooey inside, it's gorgeous.

sounds lush the only thing i would have changed is use season-all which is free as i prefer that but mmmmm sounds yum hon

mmm I love homemade burgers, if they are beef I sometimes put a bit of horseradish in them....Nice
I had extra lean beef mince curry with brocolli and cauli, with rice....Oh lovely xx

Back