Ooobee's Kick Bottom Plan

ooobedoo

Hello, this is my first post.

I did CD in 2005 and lost just under 4 stone, my husband is in the Armed Forces and was away at the time and when he got back I got pregnant, I think the weightloss kick started my fertility as it took 2 years to get pregnant with my son and 2 minutes to get pregnant with my daughter!

I had a half hearted attempt at CWP last year, but mentally it wasn't right. But I am back this year, focused, determind and so motivated.

I have been reading throught your stories and it's amazing.

My gorgeous DH is here and really supporting me, he has read the book and has read through some of the story and has told me he is making it his mission to help me, and keeping me on track. I have all the determination I need but he is cooking the childrens tea and doing everything food wise at home.

I don't know my actual weight, I thought it might be detrimental to know it just yet, but My fab consultant knows it, and I might find it out next week.

I have found a hypnotherapist who I am seeing on Thursday, she has agreed to tailor to Cambridge, it took alot of emails to find somebody who was happy to do this, she is making me a CD for me to listen to every night.

I had acupuncture last week and plan to repeat next month (January-horrible month money wise), I cleared both the Hypnotherapist and Accupuncture with Head Office so am ready to go.

I started on Wednesday 4th January, and would estimate I am about 17 stone and am only 5'1 tall (actually I think I am only 5 3/4...but whats a quarter of an inch between friends).

Hey hunni, welcome to the cd board! I too am only 5 ft but I weight 18 stone 4, well I did when I started on the 3 Jan. I'm. Of on day 6 and loving this diet as I don't have to think about food for myself! I too have a very supportive hubby who is also cooking his own meals.

With regards to the getting pregnant after weight loss, I would say that was a factor. I have PCOS and have been told that I can get pregnant but in order to have regular periods and ovulate, I would need to lose a lot of weight. My goal this year is to get thin and i shape. I have my brothers wedding abroad in may and a holiday in Florida in march 2013 to aim for.

Good luck with your journey hunni and kelp us updated on your progress. We are all here to support you xx

Thanks Chick, I just commented on your thread! Yes, I suffered with PCOS, it was amazing, I couldn't believe it, I expected it to take so much longer but it was more or less instant from when he got home :O) She has a HUGEEEEE baby though, 11lbs 1oz and 2 weeks early, because I had previously had a c-section I had one planned for her as well and I was glad, I think it may have smarted a little. I used to love horrifying old ladies who used to coo at her, they would wince when I told them her weight, look me up and down and say 'your not that tall either are you love' when I would admit it was a cut and shut!

Ouch! That is a big bubba! All soooo worth it tho, I can't wait to get my weight down and then having that day hopefully next year when i find out I'm pregnant. Just keeping positive all the time as I feel that really helps in these situations xx

I was told by a Dr when I was 19 that I would never have children, I had a disagreement with my next Dr(I moved) and asked for a referral to an endocrinologist as my Mum had been reading on the internet and thought that I need to see one, he shouted at me! and I shouted back, the result was that as a peace offering (ie if I didn't report him to the GMC for shouting at me) he would refer me, well the Professor I saw said I was classic case, put me on metformin, lost a bit of weight and my tablets made me BANG every 28 days, I had never had such regular periods, I was used to 2 per year so it was abit of a shock.

I am sure the weight loss will sort you out, I never thought it would happen to me, and now I sit here wondering what I used to spend all my time and money on, but wouldn't change a thing xxx

I was on metformin too and for the first couple of months it worked and stopped me putting on weight but I was still eating rubbish which is why I think my periods disappeared again! So I'm hoping they will re-appear after I've lost 2 stone ish as that's the weight I was at when they were every 6 weeks about 2 years ago xxx

Hello ladies, I to am a shorty, only 5"2 and 18.1 :-( sigh!! But want to shift 8 stone and did CD 5 years ago and lost 4 1/2 so know it can be done, just need to get my head in it again.

It is lovely to hear you both have supporting partners! Mine is to but I don't think he really gets it as he is sat on the sofa with th biscuit tin as I type this!!! Im only on day 2 so I'm trying to fight the urge to eat them and start again tomorrow!!!!xxxx

biscuit tin, now that is harsh!!! Can you go and have a relaxing soak in the bath? and brush your teeth, I never want anything to eat after brushing my teeth xxx

That's a good point about brushing ya teeth.....I will remember that one xx

Back