Ooohhh I start tomorrow!

Chika

Silver Member
Hi guys!

I went to see the CDC today and we have agreed that I will start SS tomorrow. I'm so excited. I need bob out to Tesco and get a blender tonight and get a blender but apart from that I'm all set!

I'm a bit gutted cos her scales didn't go up to my weight but if that isn't a motivation I dont know what is! She didn't take my measurements, is that ok? Should I do this myself tonight?

The CDC said that I should have four packets a day due to my height & weight. I'm thinking of just having three to give me more of a first week boost. What do you think?

Chika x

If your over 5'8" then you need 4, if not then go with 3, but cdc may be thinking that you gonna get real hungry therefore will need 4. Either way if you stick to 3 or 4 shakes you will have a loss.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on your journey

I'm 5'11" I'll see how hungry I am I suppose

you definately need 4a day, im 5'10 and had 4 a day, wont make any difference to your weight loss but you need all the nutrients from 4 packs.

Good luck with your start :D

5'11" yes you do need 4, because you going to need the extra pack for energy

Good luck Chika, you've come to the right place for extra motivation on this diet. Everyone is really friendly and helpful, I'm spending FAR too much time on here at the moment. But it really, really helps!

All the best, keep us updated on your success!! xx

Thank you! I've just had my first shake. The vanilla one, they aint too bad actually but the blender noise has just woken up half the people on my corridor (I live in uni accomodation) and I'm gutted cos I kindda wanted to keep it a secret. Oh well. Have a great day everybody!

Thank you! I've just had my first shake. The vanilla one, they aint too bad actually but the blender noise has just woken up half the people on my corridor (I live in uni accomodation) and I'm gutted cos I kindda wanted to keep it a secret. Oh well. Have a great day everybody!

You dont have to tell them what you was blending tho lol

Hey Chika,

Good luck!!! It will get tough over the next few days but stick with it as the results are soooo worth it!! Anytime you need some help/support/advice or just a good giggle come on here there is always someone around to give you a boost.

Here's hoping for a marvellous start to your CD journey xx:D:D

Good luck Chika :)

This too is my first day, I havent had a shake yet I,m going to try leave it till about lunchtime as I have a tendancy to nibble early evening.

Nikki x

Good luck Chika, make sure you do have the 4 shakes a day though as you will need them. If you dont have them all you will not get all the vitamins etc your body needs.

Hope you get on well though it truly is an amazing diet.

Thanks for all your messages. Its going ok so far but I accidentally ate about an 8th of an apple :( I just picked up a slice unconciously and nibbled it. I spat it out when I realised what i was doing but will this have a bad effect of the diet? I'm so annoyed with myself.

Back