• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ooooh bonus!

Tried a hot choc shake the other night, wasn't that impressed to be honest, and pretty much decided not to buy anymore. Then this morning I thought I would try it cold, MUCH better and I enjoyed the change, even though it isn't my favourite. There were some gloopy bits stuck to the side of the blender. I put my finger in... and tasted the gloop! Heaven. Like chocolate itself, or at least chocolate cake mix! Divine! :D Made my morning. ha ha

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi Tinka, I had to mix a choc shake in a bottle once when I was out and because it wasn't blended it came out lumpy and like you I was pleasantly surprised. The lumps tasted like melted choc or like you said cake mix-yummy. Little pleasures lol . Zoe x

natzmc

i kinda hate all the chocolate ones lol i was never a huge chocolate lover and esp not fake chocolate wish thebars all didnat have chocolate on them

i heard the lighter life peant ones which are like tracker bars, would like to have had ones like that

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I put my finger in... and tasted the gloop! Heaven. Like chocolate itself, or at least chocolate cake mix! Divine! :D Made my morning. ha ha
LOL :D:D

I'm glad i'm not the only one who likes the gloopy bits ;)

The rest of them don't know what they're missing!!! :p

mollydog

Silver Member
I only really like the choclate flavours. I dont like hot chocolate normally as i find if too sweet, does the shake make up to be sweet? If not i might give it a try. PS I always run my finger round the blender to get all the 'bits'!

Angela83

Silver Member
Last couple of times I've had the choc one hot I've added a sweetner, much nicer. Love the choc one as a mousse, having that tonight!

I love the chocolate one ice cold with some de-caff coffee blended together...mmm it's like a frapuccino and makes me feel rather decadent sipping it from my bright pink straw!! haha

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
oh my god, i was only thinking about the gloopy bits as i was licking the bits off the lid of my smoothy maker!
I love them....any flavour....they have such a strong yummy flavour and it just sets me up nicely for my shake....not that i would deliberately under blend a bit of course ;)
Now...i dont feel weird! lol Thanks ladies! :):):)
xxxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Total Solution 100% 16
Slimming World 1
Lipotrim Forum 8
Lipotrim Forum 2
Weight Watchers 9