ooooh cake!

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Here is one I made earlier!

0aa55402.jpg

b1b9db7d.jpg

I have no idea how many points! Its for my step-daughters birthday.

I will just have one slice, got to taste it haven't I?

Yes she likes anything girly, pink, sparkly, flowers etc, so I think she will be inpressed. heck, I'm impressed!

wow, I'm SO jealous I'm a crap cook... my blueberry muffins are really good, but I would never be able to produce such beautiful and girly cake... I guess I'll need to take lessons for when I'll have kids :(

PS: who cares how many points it is? But if you want, give me the list of ingredients and I can put it in the recipe builder and let you know :) (also, give me the recipe so I can have a poor attempt at making it when I will have the will to :D)

PS: who cares how many points it is? But if you want, give me the list of ingredients and I can put it in the recipe builder and let you know :) (also, give me the recipe so I can have a poor attempt at making it when I will have the will to :D)

Recipe builder?! Whats this?
Im always baking - infact today ive made cupcakes and muffins - would love to know exact pp's for them!

Oh, the cake looks gorge by the way :)

I am a school cook, but am giving it up at Christmas. I guess I am quite a natural cook, taught by my mum! I do like baking! I don't know how much icing I used so I think it'd be pretty hard to point. The cake underneath is just a victoria sponge with jam and buttercream filling. I have also made chocolate drizzled peppermint creams tonight and tomorrow is iced mince pie day!!

I usually have 1 of whatever I make though!

Recipe builder?! Whats this?
Im always baking - infact today ive made cupcakes and muffins - would love to know exact pp's for them!

Oh, the cake looks gorge by the way :)

you get it on the weight watchers website when you subscribe. Basically you put the ingredients, quantities and the portion sizes (e.g. how many portions is going to be) and it tells you how many points it's going to be. You can also add the intrsuctions and save it and share it with other members :)

I am a school cook, but am giving it up at Christmas. I guess I am quite a natural cook, taught by my mum! I do like baking! I don't know how much icing I used so I think it'd be pretty hard to point. The cake underneath is just a victoria sponge with jam and buttercream filling. I have also made chocolate drizzled peppermint creams tonight and tomorrow is iced mince pie day!!

I usually have 1 of whatever I make though!

and so you should, my friend, it's not good to cook something and not try it!!! I'm really jealous about your cake looks GORGEOUS! :)

Back