Oooooh look what my sister bought me.

fillymum

synful soul
I am so lucky to have such a fabulous sis. not only has she bought me a new notepad thingy for my birthday but has bought me this dress as well

bd120290_ps.jpg

and is trying to find this one for me as well

by111931_ps.jpg

she is not rich but has just come into a small sum of money and typical of her she is sharing it with us all.

The dresses are from Tescos. I think their range is super. The nearest we get to that is good old C&A and they are more expensive than Tescos but still good value.
Perfect poolside dresses, great for entertaining on a hot September evening.
Everyone should have sister like her !!!!

Is there room for another sibling haha! How nice, they r lovely dresses :)

Always room for another one. I love family........welcome to the clan !!!

Gosh you are lucky having a sister like her :D love those dresses too. Really pretty. I love that top one :D

If I come over and be your sister, that would make her my sister too :D xxxxx

Yes it would and you would love her. She is good fun and has the brilliant sense of humour and is very giggly:giggle:

She arrives on the 2Oth of September and I am counting the days.

With luck Paul will be able to take a week off and we will be able to have our first holiday in more years than I care to remember.

Would love to go places and chill with her and Paul.

how lovely, i wanted the top on the other week but they didn't have my size. summers just about gone now though so never mind. :)

how lovely, i wanted the top on the other week but they didn't have my size. summers just about gone now though so never mind. :)

Thank goodness our summer is about 9 months of the year.

You are a lot smaller than me. I would think it went pretty quickly in the * normal *sizes.

Last edited:
9 months, that must be soooo nice. i think we've had about 9 days hehe.
i'm looking forward to payday so i can visit tesco extra to get some snuggly winter clothes. and i wouldn't go as far to say i was normal, i feel more confused with my size now than when i was 3 stone heavier lol, just can't win. send some sun for us please, just 1 day will dooooo

How nice to be spoilt, you've got a lovely relationship with your sister, just like me & my sister, I'd be lost without her.

I love the dreses, I can't wear those being 5ft 2ins I just look silly:rolleyes:

Im only just taller than you and i wear loads of these dresses, i have tesco ones and they are fine length wise, they are really comfy and cover my lumps and bumps up :)

Lucky you! I love the dresses, hope she manages to find the bottom one as that is gorgeous In fact the other half gets paid tomorrow, would be such a shame if Charlie accidentally put it in trolly and I didn't notice till we had got home and unpacked everything...
xx

Im only just taller than you and i wear loads of these dresses, i have tesco ones and they are fine length wise, they are really comfy and cover my lumps and bumps up :)

It's the length I struggle with, I need 6ins heels:D

But I do have some nice material from the asian shop I go to so I could make myself one:D

It's the length I struggle with, I need 6ins heels:D

But I do have some nice material from the asian shop I go to so I could make myself one:D

Hehe this is always my feeling when I see maxi dresses in the shop, they are taller than me even on the hanger, I would drown :(

Fab dresses though, like you say perfect for the summer!

Back