ooops, I cheated but ........

sophia-jo

Silver Member
hi gang,

I've been so busy with things in general and getting my crafty wares on the go for my Ebay shop and also arranging my little girls party for her 3rd birthday (time flys), that I've not been on my fave forum for YONKS!!!!

Well, here it is....most of my buddies on here know how I've stuck to cd 100%, yes it's been hard as you all know yourselves but I've been really, really good, until...... just over a week ago I cheated... 'shock, shock, horror' :eek:

I felt really rough one day and didn't know why, I generally feel sluggish sometimes on cd especially totm but this was different.... so, I ended up eating...first it was a bit of ham, then it was a piece of mexican cheese which I'd never tasted before and the smell coming from the fridge each time I opened it was driving me insane (it was as gorgeous as it smelt, quite spicey but LURVELY), then I ate ANOTHER PIECE OF CHEESE, THEN ANOTHER.... then I thought the way I used to think.. IN FOR A PENNY, IN FOR A POUND so I then started on my little girls pick 'n mix....wow, I had a big banana, a pink choc pig and about 3 ADULT sized handfuls of jazzies (white choc buttons with hundreds and thousands on) omg........ sugar overload or what?? I had to brush my teeth straight away coz I felt like I'd eaten a whole bag of suger in one :eek:. That my dear, is the reason why I've not done it since....toooooooo sweet!!!! heee hee hee ha ha ah, I could have eaten a sweet shop full of them a few months ago! (spose I still could actually as long as I took my toothbrush):p

So, "ooops, I cheated but........... I still lost 4lb last week and 4lb this week" :D

When I started cd I was soooooo upset to hear about people cheating with PROPER food, and still losing a really decent amount of weight that week... and I was sticking to it 100% and losing less than them....well, you can imagine how good I feel after my short and SWEET:eek: little blip and still losing a decent amount of weight afterwards
So I've gone from this :superwoman: (superwoman :D) to this:devilangel:and back to this :superwoman: :D:D:D

I now weigh 11st 12lbs :p:eek::):rolleyes::D;) and "I'm feeeeelin gooooood".

glad your ok sj your doing fab despite the little blip ,nice to see you back on here too

So glad to see you Sophiejo, you have been missed. Well done for getting back on track and the great weight losses. Keep it up..

Take care
HM

Well done for getting back on track and your weight loss.....but don't become too complacent about it. It could very well catch you up and then you will start gaining again.
It's good to hear that you are now motivated again, especially as you have come so far.

Good luck.

Hi Sophia-jo,
well done with the weight loss. i am on day 18 and have a naughty weekend i endulged in a small slice of pizza and a piece of cheese, my weigh in is tonight so i hope that i have still lost and i am back on track now.
good luck

well done SJ for putting that blip behind you.... and just carrying on!!!!

Wot fab weight loss!!!

nas x

Great to have you back SJ and good to hear you are still doing well despite your blip!

Gx

Back