Ooops!

frecklesy

Been a bit naughty iv had one mouthful of chicken :( have I ruined everything now?
I don't feel too bad for doing it although I know I should but I controlled it to one mouthful.
I just don't want to make myself feel guilty cos when I feel guilty I give up swiftly and stuff my face out of habit. I don't want this habit to kick in! Think I just need to drink some water and not dwell on it :( x

I'm only on day 10 :(

Because chicken is protein you shouldnt have knocked yourself out of ketosis so just get back on the shake wagon and it should be fine, don't beat yourself up about it too much hun this is a difficult diet xxx

Thanks. Trying to take my mind off the fact iv slipped slightly by taking the dog for a walk.il do a ketostix test to check if I'm still in ketosis.just hope it doesn't happen again before I'm finished on tfr
Thanks for answering x

WEll if you have I have too!!!. OH made me promise to eat some protein (Brain Food he called it) as I have an interveiw tomorrow and yesterday I was literally falling all over the place and very dizzy. So last night I had an egg. Today I felt fine but went along with him and had 50g of chicken with my soup.
Now feel very very sleepy (think my blood pressure is low). Felt really hungry too post eating it - like I wanted to binge. So I reckon that is why we're not supposed to eat as I doubt 60 calories and 1.3g of carbs is going to do any serious damage to the weight loss as a one off (since 1lb is 3500 and it doesn't kick you out of ketosis).
I've done it now so OH can button it and I won't be doing it again.
I'm day 10 too so lets make a pact that we are now 100% until Saturday xx

josiejojojo said:
WEll if you have I have too!!!. OH made me promise to eat some protein (Brain Food he called it) as I have an interveiw tomorrow and yesterday I was literally falling all over the place and very dizzy. So last night I had an egg. Today I felt fine but went along with him and had 50g of chicken with my soup.
Now feel very very sleepy (think my blood pressure is low). Felt really hungry too post eating it - like I wanted to binge. So I reckon that is why we're not supposed to eat as I doubt 60 calories and 1.3g of carbs is going to do any serious damage to the weight loss as a one off (since 1lb is 3500 and it doesn't kick you out of ketosis).
I've done it now so OH can button it and I won't be doing it again.
I'm day 10 too so lets make a pact that we are now 100% until Saturday xx

Yeah I'm up for the pact 100% until Saturday...that's my weigh in day!so il find out then wont I if there is any damage.
I'm sure there won't be! It's more like u said about the reaction we have to food that we have to control.

Thanks Hun x. Saturday here we come!
So wishing the days by so quickly x

Let's just call this 'chickening out on day 10'.... It was a test of our moral (if not digestive) fiber :D

How long you planning doing this for? I'm committed to 8 weeks and then a review so only 6 and 3/4 to go and I am counting every packet into the cupboard and every packet out :jelous:

We can do this!!!!
xx

I'm not sure how long il b on. Pharmacist said he will tell me when he thinks he initially said only a few weeks that is before I got on the scales. I am heavier than I look. I started at 12st10lb and at a 6 day weigh in I'd lost 8lb.however by sat just gone was 11st13lb.
I would desperately like to get down to 10st then do refeed buy I don't think he will let me...will have to see what he says?
If i can get down to 11st5lb by Saturday I would be completely made up....but mayb I aiming too high?
x

I'm not sure how long il b on. Pharmacist said he will tell me when he thinks he initially said only a few weeks that is before I got on the scales. I am heavier than I look. I started at 12st10lb and at a 6 day weigh in I'd lost 8lb.however by sat just gone was 11st13lb.
I would desperately like to get down to 10st then do refeed buy I don't think he will let me...will have to see what he says?
If i can get down to 11st5lb by Saturday I would be completely made up....but mayb I aiming too high?
x

Lordy, you've lost nearly a stone in your first week. I was made up with nearly half a stone. I'm sure you will be fine on Saturday but if you don't have just a big loss don't beat yourself up about it (remember the 1st week is mainly water and glycogyn). I'm looking at an average of 4lb a week - be it 5lb one week and 3lb the next (never one for over achievement me :)) - which is just over a stone a month. Anything extra is a bonus in my book.
As long as we stick to it 100% we can't fail to lose - and you scrap of chicken really won't have done any damage (it's several big scaps, several times a day that will) xxx

great!...just what i really wanted to know...that i can still eat chicken and stay in ketosis!...no no no no...i have avoided all the other forums and only stayed on TFR 100% so i can stay strong and keep to it...i dont want to learn that i can eat...wish i had never read this post...i feel weak now and want to try and get away with eating a bit of chicken....great!!!...i thought this forum disallows cheats and talks of food....sorry to upset anyone but its not what i wanted to read...so far i am on day 6 and 100%..i hope i can keep 100% without trying my luck.xxx.

great!...just what i really wanted to know...that i can still eat chicken and stay in ketosis!...no no no no...i have avoided all the other forums and only stayed on TFR 100% so i can stay strong and keep to it...i dont want to learn that i can eat...wish i had never read this post...i feel weak now and want to try and get away with eating a bit of chicken....great!!!...i thought this forum disallows cheats and talks of food....sorry to upset anyone but its not what i wanted to read...so far i am on day 6 and 100%..i hope i can keep 100% without trying my luck.xxx.

Please don't hun... A couple of bites may (and probably will) be a slippery slope!!! X

XmandyjaneX said:

Hi Hun, you may stay in ketosis bit it is the slippery slope. You do it once then you do it again and again and again. TFR is just that so stick what what you are doing. You are doing brilliantly. Hang in there and you won't regret it. You will if you cheat. Keep strong. P xxx

Not condoning any eating of anything but I needed a bit of support as I did make a little mistake. I am really truely sorry if iv upset anyone. I don't recommend eating anything other than lipotrim products as directed by your pharmacist. Please accept my apologies....lipotrim 100% and we have a pact to do so for Saturday and well beyond.

Were all imperfect and make mistakes&i made a little one today.

Haven't even thought about the f word since I last posted, haven't felt hungry just very very thirsty so drinking lots.

Keep it up peeps and major apologies to all & BIG thank u for all your support as airing my worries means I can go on for a bit longer and have my motivation back so grateful for all your advice & encouragement xxx

frecklesy said:
Not condoning any eating of anything but I needed a bit of support as I did make a little mistake. I am really truely sorry if iv upset anyone. I don't recommend eating anything other than lipotrim products as directed by your pharmacist. Please accept my apologies....lipotrim 100% and we have a pact to do so for Saturday and well beyond.

Haven't even thought about the f word since I last posted, haven't felt hungry just very very thirsty so drinking lots.

Keep it up peeps and major apologies to all & BIG thank u for all your support as airing my worries means I can go on for a bit longer and have my motivation back so grateful for all your advice & encouragement xxx

You can do it!! I was TFR for 9 weeks (just moved onto refeed) I slipped up a couple of times then really struggled at the end. Totally agree, we are only human. Keep going, it really is a brilliant diet.

Good luck. Xx

now i feel bad...its me who should say sorry not you...i know you needed the support and i shouldnt have said anything.....i am just grumpy with the lack of food. :eek: ..Sorry, I did'nt mean to upset you.
you will stay 100% till Saturday and beyond, I know you will. and I wont be tempted with chicken...all these little things are set to try us and we will win and become stronger together

That's why this form is so good, it allows people an avenue to open up where they won't have done before. I for one could not have got where I am without the support of the others. I know i still need the support. Hope everyone is feeling ok. Xx

XmandyjaneX said:
now i feel bad...its me who should say sorry not you...i know you needed the support and i shouldnt have said anything.....i am just grumpy with the lack of food. :eek: ..Sorry, I did'nt mean to upset you.
you will stay 100% till Saturday and beyond, I know you will. and I wont be tempted with chicken...all these little things are set to try us and we will win and become stronger together

I just don't want to make u fall off the wagon....I'm not upset just conscious of what I'd written. I'm a lot more grumpy than I would be usually for the same reason!up the water intake and we can jut laugh at the amount of times we go for a wee!
We can do it! x

Maybe just bob it it the Lipotrim forum rather than the 100% if you need to hun...

But i agree this is what this forum is for.... u have to be able to say how you are feeling!!! At the end of the day your or anyone else blips are there own and can't be blamed on anyone else hunni!!!

Hope everyone is ok!! x

x

Back