OOPS I DID IT AGAIN - GAINED THE WEIGHT!! back to square 1

tashbuckle

Hi, I'm back where i started this time last year.. : (((
i cant emphasise how devastated i am however am motivated once again to have that body i had last year.

Day one here we go .....

Tashbuckle,

I am starting again too although I havent gained it all back just my holiday weight! Still, I never got to goal in the 1st place and I have tried to restart a number of times............................ serial failure :-(

oh good i have an online buddy. looks like we are at a similar build and new starting weight too! I set my target to 10stone ie to lose a stone but may go for a few pounds less than that for contingency lol. Just having a black coffee and about to prepare my 2nd shake of the day. going to zumba also this evening. how u doing thus far xx

Ha... must have been making my 2nd shake as you posted!!
Your brave to be doing Zumba.... I would be shattered!

I am doing ok so far, trying not to get stressed as home life still hasnt settled down but I cant wait any longer to start LT... Only 5 weeks til Im back at Uni and its hard to do LT then! I intend to start going to the gym once Uni starts up, we get usage free!!!

i've always been a yo yo dieter.. and didnt reeducate myself on a different lifestyle. post lipotrim i continued with binge drinking and the good old handover cure foods which within a year got me back to exactly where i started. what i'm going to do this time is do weight watchers straight away so I can learn to change my lifestyle thus making the weight loss a permanent thing. just had my last shake of the day, going to bed shortly ready for day 2! hope all is doing well x

Hi, I'm back where i started this time last year.. : (((
i cant emphasise how devastated i am however am motivated once again to have that body i had last year.

Day one here we go .....
I know how you feel, I lost 6 1/2 stone leaving me at 9 stone. I'm now 9.9 which I know is amassing weight and my friends and family keep telling me it's nothing....but that's what I used to think " oh it's only a couple of lbs nothing to worry about" then one day I weight 15 1/2 stone. I can't let myself think that a few lb is nothing or is be back to square one all over, so pro points for me from tomorrow :)

Good luck, you can do it :)

WOW well done on losing so much weight! u have done well to only gain 9lb out of 6stone. maintenance is key, losing weight is the easy bit, its maintenance that is hard! WW booked for thursday going to start alongside doing this for support.

thanks for the tips.. just finished day 3! half way there of the first week nearly : ))

been gyming it every day not sure its the best idea but i'm gonna keep going whilst i've got the motivation!

feelings: feel great and positive today.

Don't do too much Cardio hun, it's not good for you. Not while you're doing this diet.

I hope you're OK though and settling into the LT routine OK xx

Back