oops made a mistake

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bettylollypop, 10 October 2008 Social URL.

1. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I'm gutted i made a mistake with my hexb this morning, i just assumed that you could have 2 weetabix as hexb, then after i ate it i checked the book and it isn't there. Hex b is the value of 6 syns and my 2 weetabix is the value of 7 syns. Do you think it is ok to use it as hex b and just have 9 syns today instead of 10. Like just deduct the extra syn from my allowance.

The book from only 2 yrs ago counts weetabix as a hexb.:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

The Original day HexB's list says 1 weetabix and 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread ..
    who actually wants to eat ryvita for brekkie! id syn it but dont stress too much xx

4. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.92%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I have been doing SW for over 18 months and I know 2 weetabix used to be a HEX B - didn't know it had changed?
    Irene

5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

i just got that off the HeXb list online as I dont have my new book with me only an old one that does say 2 weetabix are fine.. hmmm dilemma

6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Yeah i was just filling in my food diary on sw online and it was in the hexb choice. I am just going to count it as hex b in that case. Will ask my consultant about it next wed.

7. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

waheeeeeeeeeey my lovely colleague just found it , it says 2 weetabix/ weetabix gold so looks like your sorted

8. Yorkie28

Yorkie28 Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.41%)
    Diet:
    Cutting down
    I dont go to class but have been following (or so I thought!) SW for the past 4 weeks or so and nearly always have 2 weetabix as a hexb. BUT I have lost 14lbs as of this morning so I wouldnt worry too much.

9. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

it is in the book - it's under the grab'n'go section on page 19 :) (looked on green day in the book)

10. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    hey i have just looked in the sw book and it says weetabix can be used as a healthy b box...stop stressing it will be fine honest

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.