oops

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
well i have had my weeks syns in the last two days so nothing now for the rest of the week. can claw it back but only thing that worries me is when i have my couscous i use extra light salad cream not surewhat i can use instead if i have no syns left or should i allow myself 2 a day for salad cream

I think you should suffer for not budgeting your syns out properly over the week and eat the cuscous without the salad cream, You won't do it again in a hurry. It may sound harsh but if I were to say yeah, go ahead have the extra 2 syns it won't matter, where do you draw the line next time and the time after that. The goal posts aren't movable if you really want to loose on SW. Stick to the rules and the scales will reward you, cheat and they bite.

personally i would allow yourself a few syns a day because i know that if i tried to have a week without any i'd end up having a binge by wednesday!!!! but thats just me,

is extra low fat creme fresh free? if so use a bit of that with black pepper n chiili flakes mixed in

no no no creme fraiche is EPIC syns!!! Cos even the low fat stuff is still 15% fat!

Why don't you make your cous cous with chicken stock or some other flavour stock cube and add watery veg like butternut squash or mushrooms to it instead of filling up on sauce?

And don't use flexible syns again until you can control them! Stick to no more than 15 per day!

i am usually great with flexible syns if its just me and oh or with my parents its his family that was over and i could not say no lol. may try and have pasta salad instead of couscous as have no stock in the house grrr at myself

Back