oops!!!

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
i did really well my first week back and lost 9lbs however ive been away 4 past 4 days and totally off plan and just had what i wanted and now need to get back ss+ .
i havnt weighed myself as i dont want to make myself feel like a complete failure but i know i have gained and its mt totm and feel so bloated.
any tips to help me lose weight before my next wi on thursday night guys im going drink loads of water . do you think id lose more if i did ss instead of ss+(dony think im any good on ss though cos i get soooo hungry)
Jo x

Hi Jo
Personally I`d stick with SS+ if you find you`re too hungry on just SS.

I don`t think loss wise theres much in it, maybe a pound or two over a month.
If by having that extra meal you stick to the plan, then its worth it rather than being hungry and giving in on SS.

:33:

Yes the difference between the two is minimal. I fell off the wagon too Jo with a MASSIVE bump! I have WI on Monday and back to it today. Your not alone x

thanks for your replies folks,
ive been back on track since tues and have just had the bottle to get on the scales today and am back to what i was before centre parcs so goodness know what id put on anyway its off again now and my next weigh in is next wed night so m hoping for a good loss now .
gutted cant have a drink at the weekend though whilst watching x factoe(go joe!!!) but its only til im slim and beautiful lol:D

Back