Oops

ThinLizzy

Wants to be a yummy mummy
I have eaten all my weeklies this week and still eaten too much today and have now gone 7 points over the weeklies! Arghhhh what is wrong with me?????

Don't worry, try again tomorrow, maybe u coulddo some exercise this wk to gain some pp back?

the fact you didn't give up counting shows you are still in control. well done. draw a line on it hun and start today as a new day.

tinkerbellsmum said:
the fact you didn't give up counting shows you are still in control. well done. draw a line on it hun and start today as a new day.

Tinkerbellsmum is absolutely right. The thing to remember is: at least you tracked! So you know exactly what you are doing, and can plan how to improve for next time. Seriously, don't underestimate that - the fact you're actually aware of what you're doing and tracked it all is a huge thing, that many don't have. Look at what you've done, decide what you want to change and how, then draw a line in the sand and put it into action!

Don't worry about it we've all done it at some point, but it's great that you still tracked :) and there's no point dwelling on it just forget that day and track track track!! I always plan ahead so I know that I won't go over!! <3 your doing great xox

Back