OOwwchh my back

yay well done i want a go but what do I have to do? xx

Its really not that hard to follow first you need to find out what your cals will be w[URL="http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm"]ww.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm# [/URL] this link should give you all the info you need.Then just stay with in your cals for the day try not to eat the same thing to often so if you have bread maybe in the morning try not to have it again that day try for low fat but if you want say a chocie biccie then have one just make sure its in your cals,if you feel that on your high cal days that your cals are too high knock them down by a couple of hundred,lots of water,the only down side is the fact that you need to remeber the cals that you eat so what ever you eat wright it down then you dont forget,cant think of anything else.I like the fact that no food is off limits but i find i would rather have a pice of fruit than a choccie bar.Good luck if you decide to go with it.Lucyxx

Yup got my kcals sorted out i use WLR so its easy to keep track will do me good to have a shake up as i eat exactly the same everyday pretty much I exercise 3-4 times a week too so that should help my weigh day will be friday so will let you know x

Last edited:
Its really not that hard to follow first you need to find out what your cals will be w[URL="http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm"]ww.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm# [/URL]this link should give you all the info you need.Then just stay with in your cals for the day try not to eat the same thing to often so if you have bread maybe in the morning try not to have it again that day try for low fat but if you want say a chocie biccie then have one just make sure its in your cals,if you feel that on your high cal days that your cals are too high knock them down by a couple of hundred,lots of water,the only down side is the fact that you need to remeber the cals that you eat so what ever you eat wright it down then you dont forget,cant think of anything else.I like the fact that no food is off limits but i find i would rather have a pice of fruit than a choccie bar.Good luck if you decide to go with it.Lucyxx

I forgot to say dont forget try not to weigh in after a high cal day,its best to do it on the morning of high cal day after low cal day,if you get what i mean.Lucyxx

You've started a trend here Lucy! :)

How are you doing today anyway? Is it a high cal or a low cal day for you?

Just read your about your weight loss! Well done Huni - that's great. Nice to hear you are enjoying (sort of too

ok will do i am having hypnotherapy tomorrow so will see how that works x

Hiya, CD is going ok. I'm on 790 plan so not as quick as some others but it's more bearable when you can eat LOL!

Morning,I am really fed up i had a really big falling out with my best friend last nite and now he wont even answer my texts:cry:we have been friends for such a long time,i dont want to go into it 2 much,but it has something to do with new partner i dont normaly butt in but i think he might be setting himself up for a really big fall,you see he came round and complained all night so i told him what i thought and he went off on one,what do i do shall i just leave him be and wait? I dont want to leave it too long as i dont want him to think that i dont care but i dont want to push him.Lucyxx

Hey Lucy, sorry to hear that. Personally I'd leave it until tonight at least to see if he contacts you. Maybe give him a call tonight just to let him know you are still there for him. I am sure he'll come round. Hope it goes well Vxx

where have you gone? hope your ok xx

I took a look at the website and was quite horrified at how little it thought I needed on average to maintain current weight, 1670 a day! The difference between maintenance and weight loss was 330 a day and 500 between maintenance and extreme fat loss. I calculate those to be 2/3 lb and 1lb a week respectively, certainly a slow loss which would be sustainable. This sounds like a longterm diet which would work well for anyone wanting to take the slow steady route and who has problems with their body adjusting to normal diets too quickly.

Good luck with the weigh in Lucy.

Hey Lucy, sorry to hear about your back. Hope you feel better soon Vx

Back