Operation: Be Healthy and Thinner

LeanneKC

Hello

I've been on this forum once or twice before, but now I feel it's time to get involved.

I've been on and off Slimming World for about 2 years now. And I'm not doing great if I'm honest. I lost two stone, and I've put nearly 1.5stone back on over recent months. I think this is mainly due to changes in routine - mainly starting a new job in April this year.

I know I can do Slimming World - but know that I need routine, need to be organised, and not get lazy! (which is really hard after a bad day at work, sorting out the family, running a Guide unit etc)... but I know it can be done.

My overall aim is to be healthy - with the added bonus of being thinner. I love to cook - so Slimming World is a good plan for me. I do Extra Easy. My husband is also trying to do it with me, so it makes it easier that we are both doing it, and our son can eat all the food anyway.

I do not attend a group, as I cannot afford £5 a week just to be weighed... I have lots of books and know the plan. I am hoping this forum will help with the support usually found in group.
With the money I save from not going to weigh in, I have invested £10 a month into joining a gym. I need to add this to my weekly routine.

I hope that you enjoy reading my diary. Feel free to comment, suggest ideas, and give me a sharp kick up the bum if I'm being negative!

Thank you everyone... good luck with your SW journey.

Hello

I'm slowly getting back on track. Put the slow cooker on this morning and made Beef and Ale Stew for tea (out of the All in One book) (2.5syns). it was nice.
Breakfast was good too. But lunch wasn't so good because I was out for a colleagues leaving do.

I bought the latest SW mag last night, and read it from cover to cover. Some of the stories really struck a chord with me. I am feeling inspired. I am off now for a week and so I'm going to try and cook lots and fill up the freezer with loads of meals...

Hope you're all having a great week... :)

Back