Operation Skinny Jeans!

MrsK81

Hello!

My name is Sarah and I am a serial dieter! I live with my husband and 16 month old pup by the sea in Cornwall. Plenty of sea air and doggy beach walks - and also pasties, cream teas and fish and chips! I bounce on a regular basis between SW and WW - when doing SW, I want to do WW and vice versa! I orginally did WW a few years ago and lost 2.5 stone - I'm now back to shift the last 1.5 stone but want break from having to count points all the time. I find myself becoming obsessive when I do this and generally it leads to me binging and then attempt to claw it all back before weigh in. I'm a fussy eater who lives on jackets and pasta, so green days are perfect for me! I eat very little fruit and veg but I do try my best to fit it in where I can.

I got married 7 weeks ago and since then I have slowly started to gain weight. I know that unless I do something about it now I will become more and more unhappy. We are going on honeymooon at the start of May and I would love to have shifted a stone by then! We are going on an all inclusive cruise and I know I will gain amazingly! I also would love to get into a pair of skinny jeans! At the moment my legs are far too chunky to be seen in them! I have attended most of the classes in the local area more than once and, if I'm perfectly honestly, I'm too ashamed to go back again incase the consultant thinks I'm barking mad! So in an attempt to do something, I joined SW online. In my first week I lost 3lbs! This week has been really hit and miss and I dread to think what the scales will show tomorrow morning. Why is when I am trying to be good, I just eat utter rubbish! I know I can have it all doing SW but I just need my brain to register this and help me out by staying on track!

I'm hoping that a food diary on here will help me with my eating habits and help get me to my goal! I weigh in on a Monday morning at home and I'll track all my food as honestly as I can!

Thank you for reading x

Back