Operation Tomorrow :-(

Dunders

Hi everyone,
Some of you may remember my post in January, about whether I need to stop TFR ahead of my operation tomorrow....it seemed to cause a bit of contraversy!

I was told by the anesthetist it would be beneficial to eat a "normal" diet for 2 days before, however, if I didn't want to, then it would be ok....so, I decided seeing as I'm doing so well, to just stick with the TFR. I feel this is a massive break through for me, usually I would use ANY excuse to shovel food into my mouth!

Anyway, hopefully my decision not to eat a normal diet for 2 days won't have any adverse effect on me....if I don't post again then.....

Best of luck Dunders, I look forward to seeing you post again to say it was all a success and that you are feeling better!!!

Good luck Dunders and We'll be talking to ya soon Im sure, dont worry....

Good luck and hope all goes well!! You will probably do better than eating "normally" at least you know you have all the vitamins and minerals you are supposed to have.

Good Luck!! xx

Good luck and don't go worrying, 2 days wont hurt too much as long as can get back on it when you are fully recovered.:D

Hope it goes well dunders I remember the controversy lol think I was part of it but there you have even the anaesthetist said it would be fine!!! Exactly as I said glad you were upfront and got the correct info though good luck :)

Good luck, hope it all goes well.

Lots of luck for your op and hope you will be on the mend soon.

Good Luck Dunders!

Back