Opinions and advice Please

I really dont know the answer hun, if it was me Im not sure i could carry on with 1000 any longer but then in my head I also know you couldnt gain fat on 1000 a day, im sorry im no help what so ever but i will be very interested in you responces.xx

Im positive you would be no bigger hun, but you must be right fed up getting this far and then this, i know i would be.

ive just done my 1st 6days of 810 and am really nervous about my wi tomorrow, i still want to lose my last 10lb.xx

When I went onto the 1000Kcal plan last yr, my counsellor said to try every week to add a different Carb, so basically 1 wk I was only having potato, the next wk, rice, then pasta then bread. Hope that makes sense. If any of those wks I put on weight then it could be that I was more sensitive to that Carb. Found out that pasta and bread are the two that will put weight on if i have too much, whereas potato and rice i am alright with.

Might be worth trying a wk of same carb every day and see what happens. Hope my reply makes sense to you.

I really feel for you hun.xx Well done for sticking with it, im not sure I could of.

Good luck chick.xx

Thanks Mrs C, I might try that. Although I've not been having bread or potatoes. I have had fruit and banana and yoghurt too. Maybe I should get back and do SS+ (with milk) and then try out introducing foods weekly.

Susan, I'm sure you will stick to it too if things go heywire. Its best to catch it before it get too bad. I'd rather nip it in the bud now when its not too much extra.

Back