Opinions please on my binge today

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by pugh, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. pugh

pugh Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi there, I had my weigh in this morning and was pleased with a loss and was feeling really fed up and had a horrific binge. I haven't felt the urge in the 8/9 weeks on ww I don't know why I did it today.

The question is do I forget about it and move on and start a fresh day and keep my points or should I sit down and work out the points I've had and not have any weeklies this week which tbh is making me feel sick, as I don't want to admit to what I've had.

What's the best way in your opinion?

Thanks

Louise

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. whoopsadolly

whoopsadolly Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Louise,

I would brush yourself off and start again tomorrow!! Uve done so well to go so long without being naughty. I know myself and lots of others have a treat on weigh in day so dont beat urself up hunny xxx

4. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    You may work it out & realise its not actually that bad. It's really up to you how you deal with it. I would personally write off today completely & just try to stick to dailies till next weigh in x

5. Frumpy Mummy

Frumpy Mummy Full Member

I would also forget about it and start afresh tomorrow, I think you deserve a little treat, I had my 1st weigh in tonight and lost 4 and half pounds and I had a few little naughties but I will just start tracking again tomorrow, well today seeing as its 2am, ooops x

6. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Also if you earn a few AP's this week that should help with the over-eat tother day...

I think most of us do the same now and again...dont be too hard on yerself chuck :)

7. pugh

pugh Member

Diet:
    WW
    Thinking about it I think I'm going to write it off as I bad day and start today on usual points. I think if I don't and I sit here worrying about it then it may push me off the wagon as I analyse everything when I'm dieting and so far this time I'm trying a different mindset of just trying to eat healthy. The different mind set has worked so far, up until yesterday. lol

I have ME/CFS and therefore am unable to exercise.

Right, new day!!

Thanks

8. laurieee:)

laurieee:) Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i would just use dailies for the rest of the week and just put your weeklies to your bad day. we've all had them, dont worry! xxxx

9. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    That sounds like the best plan of action. We all have blip days - we're not robots so don't beat yourself up about it.

I have M.E too and am unable to do much in the way of exercise (a small walk occasionally) - so I empathise. :gen126: xxx

10. pugh

pugh Member

Diet:
    WW
    Sorry to hear you have M.E. too, it's a horrible condition isn't it. xx

11. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It is, I'm finally coming to terms with the fact I have it after denying it for so long. xxx

12. pugh

pugh Member

Diet:
    WW

Yep, me too. I haven't been able to work for over a year now. If ever you feel like chatting about it, e-mail me. xx

13. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thanks Pugh, I will send you a PM now xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.