Opinions please on my binge today

pugh

Hi there, I had my weigh in this morning and was pleased with a loss and was feeling really fed up and had a horrific binge. I haven't felt the urge in the 8/9 weeks on ww I don't know why I did it today.

The question is do I forget about it and move on and start a fresh day and keep my points or should I sit down and work out the points I've had and not have any weeklies this week which tbh is making me feel sick, as I don't want to admit to what I've had.

What's the best way in your opinion?

Thanks

Louise

Hi Louise,

I would brush yourself off and start again tomorrow!! Uve done so well to go so long without being naughty. I know myself and lots of others have a treat on weigh in day so dont beat urself up hunny xxx

You may work it out & realise its not actually that bad. It's really up to you how you deal with it. I would personally write off today completely & just try to stick to dailies till next weigh in x

I would also forget about it and start afresh tomorrow, I think you deserve a little treat, I had my 1st weigh in tonight and lost 4 and half pounds and I had a few little naughties but I will just start tracking again tomorrow, well today seeing as its 2am, ooops x

Also if you earn a few AP's this week that should help with the over-eat tother day...

I think most of us do the same now and again...dont be too hard on yerself chuck :)

Thinking about it I think I'm going to write it off as I bad day and start today on usual points. I think if I don't and I sit here worrying about it then it may push me off the wagon as I analyse everything when I'm dieting and so far this time I'm trying a different mindset of just trying to eat healthy. The different mind set has worked so far, up until yesterday. lol

I have ME/CFS and therefore am unable to exercise.

Right, new day!!

Thanks

i would just use dailies for the rest of the week and just put your weeklies to your bad day. we've all had them, dont worry! xxxx

Thinking about it I think I'm going to write it off as I bad day and start today on usual points. I think if I don't and I sit here worrying about it then it may push me off the wagon as I analyse everything when I'm dieting and so far this time I'm trying a different mindset of just trying to eat healthy. The different mind set has worked so far, up until yesterday. lol

I have ME/CFS and therefore am unable to exercise.

Right, new day!!

Thanks

That sounds like the best plan of action. We all have blip days - we're not robots so don't beat yourself up about it.

I have M.E too and am unable to do much in the way of exercise (a small walk occasionally) - so I empathise. :gen126: xxx

That sounds like the best plan of action. We all have blip days - we're not robots so don't beat yourself up about it.

I have M.E too and am unable to do much in the way of exercise (a small walk occasionally) - so I empathise. :gen126: xxx

Sorry to hear you have M.E. too, it's a horrible condition isn't it. xx

Back