Options Cherry Chocolate

Greeneyes11

Gold Member
Can anyone tell me how many points in the new Options Cherry Chocolate and how many in the Options Chocolate Brownie please. I do have a calculator thingy but it doesn't tell me saturated fat, only total fat on packet. Thank you.

I make it to be 1 point each if made with water. if thats the case im getting some because they will probably taste better than the WW one! :giggle:

The usual sachets of Options (i.e. mint, orange, belgian chocolate, coconut, etc) are around 40 calories each - making it a mere 1/2 point.

The new sachets, which I think are called Indulgence or something like that are all the more fancier flavours (i.e. Cherry, Fudge, Brownie, Banoffee) are all around 80 calories each, making that just 1 point each.

I live off these things. They're such a great way to enjoy chocolatey drinks without your daily calorie intake soaring. :D

Ooh I do love my hot chocolate when I need something chocolaty and sweet. Just been and got the cherry and banoffeee and fudge ones so hope they are nice!

can someone tell me how much sugar are in these please? Only i'm trying to cut out as much sugar as possible which means no chocolate once again :( something to do with teeth and sensitivity i dunno dentist confused me anyway! lol so if these are not TOO bad then i can have these as my chocolate fix! :D thanks :)

The cherry chocolate one is amazing!!!

very cherilicious :)

Back