Orange water flavouring?

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
Is it nice? I'm addicted to Berry but have left it too late to order & my CDC only has Orange left.

I guzzle down about 4 pints a night of berry! Hoping the Orange is as good!!

hmmm...its not bad, but its not great! Berry one is nice IMO xx

Booo, I thought it might not live up to the epicness of berry, oh well, maybe it'll cure me of my addiction! ;)

I'm the opposite the berry I can take or leave but I LOVE the orange

I preferred the orange. :) Plus - if you put half a teaspoon of it into a vanilla shake, it makes it taste like cheesecake. :p

Lily said:
I preferred the orange. :) Plus - if you put half a teaspoon of it into a vanilla shake, it makes it taste like cheesecake. :p

SHUT UP! :O Why are you only telling me this now?!? ;)

I prefer the orangey one, but the purple one is good hot on a cold night. I can't have either any more as they cause explosive results in my nether regions.

lentil2 said:
Love the berry one, especially hot.....really dislike the orange!

Ohh I never thought of having it hot! Thank you for the advice
I have the berry one too :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've only tried the orange and really dislike it. I've only had two teaspoons, and the second was just to check that I disliked it as much as I did the first time. I actually really resent the fact that I had to pay nearly £6 for the tub, which I can't return, so haven't splashed out on the summer berry in case I find that vile too.

I think CWP should offer sample sachets so we can see if we like them first. Hmmm, maybe I'll write in and suggest that.

Out of interest, for those of you that hate the orange but like the berry, what did you dislike about the orange, ie I found the orange far too sweet and to me it had that horrid artificial sweetener taste.

Thanks

C x

I bought the berry...its nice...I only have half a teaspoon as I don't like strong tasting things.

I can taste the artificial sweetner though - might try the orange one once this is finished! x

I just had a glass and I luuuurve it :D just as nice as berry, and nice to have some variety! Tastes like lemon sherbert! Gonna try some in my vanilla mousse later :D

Omg! That vanilla orange mousse was AMAZING!!! Exactly like cheesecake, the extra powder made it the same consistency too!!!

Back