Ordered my wii fit today

imlosingit

Get it Saturday, can't wait :D

Sorry boring post I know, but I am so excited:eek: x

You'll love it - I got mine eleven days ago and I've spent hours on it, it's great fun.

The muscle exercises are too difficult yet (I will get the hang of them!), but some of the yoga ones are fun and the aerobic exercises are my favourites.

Where did you order it from I am having difficulty locating one!!

To be honest, i don't know that much about it, so can't wait to find out. Heard its brilliant though and I can't face the Gym.

I love my wii, just completed mario galaxy as mario and luigi. I know sad aren't I x

Hi Shazza

ordered mine from the comet website about an hour ago x

Thanks will have a look :D

I love my wii fit. Step 2 is brilliant and hula hooping is hilarious. It really makes you change the way you walk, im paranoid where my center of gravity is now!!!

OOO that sounds interesting, I'm intrigued now:)

So am I going to be posting on Sunday in agony? Seriously can you do a good workout on it? x

I just managed to get one on amazon, £69.99 I can't believe it, I have tried all the shops in Derby this morning, I should have just stayed at home.

Might join you in agony on Sunday!!!!

Hi Shazza, thats great. I'm in Derby as well btw x

I love my wii fit. Step 2 is brilliant and hula hooping is hilarious. It really makes you change the way you walk, im paranoid where my center of gravity is now!!!
Yea the hulahop has been the best and great excercise, really into the steps. The more time you spend on it the more activities are added, done another 40mins this morning so i'm just polishing my halo lol

Thats so bizzare, which CDC do you go to? I go to Ann in Littlelover, She's really nice.

Good for you! I can't find it in stock anywhere!

I think shes the only left in our area!,

How you doing with your weight loss?
Mine is going slow this week, had a slip up at the week end and also due on soon, started taking aqua ban as i get massive water retention, I normally put around 4 -5 lbs in water when I am on, great!!!!

Loopy amazon still got them in at 69.99 at mo, if you hurry you might get one

Weight loss is a little slow at the moment, think its to do with the warm weather causing a bit of water retention. I know the fats shifting though as can feel it in my clothes, so the scales will def catch up. My TOTM next week and normally I put on around 5 lbs as well so if I stay the same next week I will be pleased. Mind you I will expected to be rewarded the week after :D

Is aqua ban any good?

not sure haven't tried it before, My mate swears by it so I'd thought I'd give it a go. Only taken 4 tablets so far, my stomach doesn't feel so bloated, but we shall see at my WI tomorrow.

Back