OT again but I am so angry

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Yesterday we had our car clamped. Hubby went to the doctors in it for morning surgery (were you have no appointment you just sit and wait to be seen). He was 2.5 hours there and the parking limit is 2 hours. So £100 to take the clamp off. Hence why I went off the rails yesterday with the food.

Then today, I go to get a weight watchers ice cream after tea and the freezer has packed up :mad: Must have stopped working sometime this morning because everything is defrosted. I checked the fuse to the socket and the fuse to the plug - both working.

They are coming out to it tomorrow but OMG!! That freezer was full :cry:

oh no kay thats rubbish, will house insurance cover you for the stuff in your frezer? I know some policys do. Byt eh way nice to 'see' you again, how ya doing? x

Can you cook a lot of the food and put it in someones freezer to save until yours is fixed/replaced? then all you have to do is pop it in the microwave

Hi Vix - I'm good thanks. How are you?

Sarah - good suggestion. Yes, some of it I can.

I'm covered on house insurance but as the freezer was only bought 4 months ago the manufacturers should cover it. I need to phone a different number tomorrow after 9am.

yeah most places if product is under 12 months and you have recipts for the food will replace food cost or send you supermarket vouchers x

wow i hope things pick up for you soon

i'm fine thanks matey. Rragggh bout the new freezer, can see why you're cross x

oww! thats crap! i hope it gets sorted soon for you x

I contacted Beko this morning and they said they don't take any responsibility for contents lost when their freezer breaks down :mad:

So I went into Curry's where I got it from and they are going to refund me for the contents of the freezer :D

So that's a 10/10 Curry's ...

and a big fat raspberry for Beko.

OOOOOOHHH i work for currys and they hardly ever give refunds on perishable products!! Well done you!!

x x x x

Back