*OT again* Twilight Fans?

Ive had a look online hun thinking of getting tickets for my friend she's a bit twightlight mad like you haha and is going through a hard breakup so i think a weekend of this would do her the power of good!!

the website isnt too clear though , is it £60 a ticket for the full weekend including the prom thing?

She'd love it!

Sorry didn`t see this before x

It`s £60 plus £9 VAT so £69 in total FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND - EVERYTHING :D

Xxx

ooohhh!!!he is gorgeous.liking him x lol x

I tell you what, He also smells SOOOOOOOOOOO good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -melts-

Heres another piccie for ya ;) (I sneaked this 1 on my phone in the queue lol)

120.jpg

OMG I need ice!!! haha ;) xXx

OMG Love the Twilight series,can't wait for November.Having a special girly night out to go see it.Have you seen the clips from comic con,can't wait to see Edwards bod mmmm :)

I`m booking my tickets as soon as I can from the cinema - Nov is too far away!!!

Yes I`ve seen the clips, They`re brill!! I CAN`T WAIT!!

Have you seen Alex Meraz?? He is HOT too ;)

He slow danced me around the photo shoot when I got my pic taken with him - Just after this ;)

176.jpg

He hugs u so tight u can hardly breathe lol

Xxx

Hi Sacred

I have to confess!! I havent a clue what you are talking about :) Can you tell I am not a TV person really!

So, go on, spill the beans, what is it all about..........

Oh my!! :eek: You really don`t know about Twilight?!!?!!

There are books of the Twilight Saga -

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Basically it is a love story about Edward who is a vampire and Bella who is human who fall in love.

It breaks all the myths of vampires, So don`t think you won`t like it because it is about them. For a start the Cullens don`t feed off humans at all.

Peter Facinelli plays Edwards adoptive father Dr. Carlisle Cullen <3 He is my fave ;) hehehe

Here is the Twilight Trailer -

YouTube - Twilight - Final Trailer

You really should watch it, It`s not gory or anything, Even the fight scenes, Most are suggestive.

And OMG the kiss scene -fans self- ;)

The next film New Moon comes out in Nov and they`re just about to start filming Eclipse

Xxxx

I've not watched this yet (or read the books) but will be looking out for it purely for the fact that Sophia Myles does things to me that would have her screaming for the police if she knew... :eek: ;)

Sophia-Myles-pic-sophia-myles-1605489-400-320.jpg

:) Thanks SAcred...I will watch - promise!!!!

You have got me intrigued and interested !!!

Yay! It`s also the sort of film, You like it the more you watch it ;)

Have you managed to watch it yet?

The books are awesome too! They go into the characters sooo much more than the film - Tho I think they did a fab job :)

Xxxxxxx

I've not watched this yet (or read the books) but will be looking out for it purely the fact that Sophia Myles does things to me that would have her screaming for the police if she knew... :eek: ;)

i

I`m a bit confused.com about the referance to Sophia Myles :confused: But hey you still need to watch the film/read the books ;)

Xxxx

Nice

Mmmm - Sophia Myles - never heard of her till now but was prompted to do a little googling...

Hehehehe @ you too ;)

I`ll stick to perving ogling Peter thanks ;) -drooools-

Xxxxxxxxxx

Back