OT Feeling sorry for myself!

LadyHelen

No Coffee, No Workee
Sorry I've been quiet for the last couple of days, I had the most horrific wisdom tooth extraction yesterday afternoon and am consequently feeling massively sorry for myself today!

Lots of yogurt and soup has been in order as it hurts like a b*stard if I try to chew anything. :cry: At least I managed to have a full portion of porridge this morning, as I don't have to chew that - thank heavens for small mercies!

Anyway - I shall be back to my usual garrulous self soon, I'm sure. Thanks for letting me moan! :D

Aw hope your feeling better soon. Teeth are bloody b*****ds. My wisdom teeth have been playing up and its so so sore sometimes, wish they would take them out.

hugs
xoxo

Poor you, Lady Helen!
I have had 3 wisdom teeth out, with 1 now erupting, so have every sympathy with you!

Awwww Ouch Huni!!!!
I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out a couple of years ago and know the pain you are going through! It does get better!!
Just concentrate on feeling better...take care

xxx

Thanks everybody :D I'm feeling a bit more like myself this morning, still feel as though I've been punched in the face, though :( I decided that walking 5 miles to get to class and back this morning probably wasn't the best idea, so I've taken it as a holiday. Probably for the best since the choice of what I've been eating for the last couple of days has been based on how soft it is and not its syn value! :giggle:

Back