OT: how to mums do it!

B2B25/8

I'm baby sitting my 14 month old niece today for the first time alone. I'm already exhausted lol dunno how mums do it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lol - i find my 3 month old a great distraction from food :)

It's bloody hard work!! I'm glad I work now...I get a rest at work lol xx

We're superheroes! ;)

On a serious note though...we do it because we want to and we have to! you find the strength! my four year old has no room in his life for me having a bad day!

x

Emma1904 said:
We're superheroes! ;)

On a serious note though...we do it because we want to and we have to! you find the strength! my four year old has no room in his life for me having a bad day!

x

I agree you are superheroes! She's finally fallen asleep now in her buggy, I'm in the park with her - only way to get her to sleep lol well only way I can get her to sleep! Don't think I'm cut out for motherhood!!

wait until you give in when you're in the middle of town...

'oh my god will you stop if I get you chocolate cake????'

not my finest motherly moment! but we all have them! x

Emma1904 said:
wait until you give in when you're in the middle of town...

'oh my god will you stop if I get you chocolate cake????'

not my finest motherly moment! but we all have them! x

lol I think, actually I know I'd do the same. - 3 hrs before her mum returns (fingers crossed there's no traffic on her way here lol)

yeah they can be hard work at times but one little smile from them makes it all worth wilded. the good times out weigh the bad a million times over.

I agree you are superheroes! She's finally fallen asleep now in her buggy, I'm in the park with her - only way to get her to sleep lol well only way I can get her to sleep! Don't think I'm cut out for motherhood!!

My son never wanted to sleep or so it seemed...

You are doing a good job!

I find it so hard to resist picking at my kids dinner! It kills me every day!

LOL!! My kids are 20, 13, 10, 3 (well they will be by the summer) and 4 months, so I work full time for a rest!! Ha!

I'm on mat leave at the moment, but I had forgotten how stressful days with a toddler and baby can be - the baby's usually good as gold, but my 3 year old is 'full of character' shall we say!! I look forward to the days that he goes to nursery and it's just me and the baby.

I can honestly say though that it will be a lot easier for you when it's your own baby as you will know their routines and it won't be as hard work - honest! Don't let it put you off!! :)

Back