ot If you could have a body like anyones in the world!!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
If you could have a body like anybody famous who's would it be ?????? i'm gonna go kelly brook cause she is still curvy.:)

Before I read your post I had thought Kelly Brook just from the thread title!

Other than her I would say Letitia Dean - she looks great following her fitness DVD and has retained her curves.

I definitely want to keep my curves and after losing just 10lbs I can see them starting to come back rather than just being an unshaped mass!!

Hmmm Angelina Jolie or Kate Winslet.

there is an advert for some slimming pill (i think) where there is a girl in a grey tshirt and pink stripy pants. she dances around her house then goes outside. thats who i want to look like. i used too:sigh:

i'm so glad knowone has said kate moss lol i wonder how little you have to eat to be a size zero it looks nice on people that are meant to be that size but to make yourself that tiny it must be really really hard i can't imagine how exhausting it is constantly thinking about food and not being aloud any.

britney wen shes hot! and the pussy cat dolls all seem to be super fit! x

Kate Winslet looked amazing at the Baftas - so slim but still really womanly. I would have said Angelina, but actually the last film I saw with her in she looked far too scrawny!!!

Wouldn't say no to her face though!!!

Yes I thought Angelina looks a bit scrawny now too, at least no-one so far has said they want to look like Victoria Beckham

Defo Kelly Brook! think she has an amazing figure!! Lucky girl! x

ooo i would say sarah harding

coleen rooney.. i love her figure she's so natural :) x

Back