OT - jobs

Thank you very much for all the lovely comments! My internet broke so that is why i am only relying now!

Excitment has been replaced by panic - i have so much work to do ahhhh! But i am glad :D

Thank you

Claire :D:D

Further update!

I had an interview for the permanent job on tuesday, found out i got it on wednesday morning! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! To say i am excited is an understatement!

I now have a permanent job!

Thank you so much to everyone who was so kind to me - things have turned out brilliantly and i have been so so lucky!

Back on the weightloss wagon! Want to lose two stone by christmas!

Thank you again

Claire

FANTASTIC! I am SO happy for you! I hope this is the start of a fulfilling career! My son who was made redundant in June from IBM started his teaching certificate year in Sept and starts his first teaching practice tomorrow, his subject is physics.

Well done on the job front.

I was going to suggest that you see if you could approach schools and offer to set up an after school club which would give you some experience to add to your CV... but you dont need my advice.

On the other hand Vixxsters suggestion about drama is a really good idea. I believe that drama skills can help in loads of professions. I have just started running an after school drama session for yrs 3 to 6 and can see the difference in the children already.

Back