OT - Just wanted to share this (exercise)

Austineer

I swam ONE KILOMETRE this morning!

Very chuffed with myself, I was in the pool by 6.10am and completed the km at 6.45am

Was ravenous when I got home, but had a cuppa and two shredded wheat, so not too bad ;)

Unfortunately, my weight loss has stalled at the moment but I'm hoping it'll kick back in shortly (although I think I am losing inches)

WOW

Good on you. I can't manage a length lol

Well done you!

Ive heard it said that when you start exercising again, your weightloss can stall for a week as your body adjusts?

Oh..........and 6.10am is still night time!!
(At least thats what I try and tell my son every morning to no avail!)

Keep up the good work!

Congratulations for getting up and in the pool at 6.10am! That's a mean feat in itself, haha. Also, double congratulations for swimming 1km! I haven't swam in years but I could never manage more than a lap or two before giving up puffing and panting lol x

:happy036: Welldone you!!!!:party0011: :mermaid::party0011: Doing 1km in :eek: 35 minutes is blipping marvellous!! I'd need 35 hours! :p

Well done. I cant even manage to swim one length without stopping to rest and it doesnt bear thinking about exercising at that time. I can just about manage being awake when I have to.

Vanda

Excellent! I am using you as my inspiration in getting up sooooo early...to do exercise! Well done!

I have a good motivation for getting up soooo early - I drive my boyfriend to work at 5.45am four days out of every eight - so it works out quite well!

your fella is one lucky guy!! Id tell mine to sling his hoook!!11

Back