(OT) OMG!!!

I will succeed!!!
I went wedding dress shopping today and it was amazing - I've got it down to 3 gowns, but 1 in particular was something special. Once we've 100% picked venue I will be able to see which fits the day the best. AND...

....I got into...

....a SIZE 8 DRESS!!! 8!

Most were 12s and they were sometimes loose so the women were saying to get a size 10 which made my day. But when I tried on this gown, she said ''it's a little tight but if you are planning to lose a little more weight, it'd fit''. I asked her is it was a 10 and she said ''no dear, it's size 8''.

WOO!

And wedding dresses are amazing - I wanna wear them all the time! :D

That;s INCREDIBLE!!! I am so glad you've been enjoying the wedding dress experience. It's fantastic.

The 8 is amazing!!! Are you sure you're not 6'5 instead of 5'5?! How are you the same weight as me and getting into 8s?! I'm just jealous. Terrifically pleased for you hun.

xxx

Wow!!! well done love, a size 8 wedding dress, fantastic. X

Sticky - WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Fabby how chuffed are you? I dont think I have ever been a size eight - even when I was eight!!!

I am sure that they all looked fantastic but I am really looking foward to seeing/hearing about 'the one'

How exciting! I love wedding dress shopping, so much fun and you get well spoiled by the lovely ladies who work in the shops.
I can't wait to do it (again......)

You'll know when it's "the one" hun, you go all tingly and fuzzy and you just "know" - well I did! (first time around!!)

I can't wait to do it (again......)

You'll know when it's "the one" hun, you go all tingly and fuzzy and you just "know" - well I did! (first time around!!)

Me too!! I would love to be going through the whole dress buying thing again. Keep hinting at boyf to get hitched. Not just so I can try on loads and buy a frock, obviously...but it would be an added bonus to us getting married!:D

wow thats fab hon, kind of on the same topic of wedding dresses (not to steal your thunder) i was in the wakefield hospice charity shop today and they had a section upstairs of wedding dresses for £15 and they were stunning never thought that you could get them from there

That;s INCREDIBLE!!! I am so glad you've been enjoying the wedding dress experience. It's fantastic.

The 8 is amazing!!! Are you sure you're not 6'5 instead of 5'5?! How are you the same weight as me and getting into 8s?! I'm just jealous. Terrifically pleased for you hun.

xxx

LOL! I am no way a size 8 in real life clothing hun. I think it was just a dress that might have been generous or just fitted my shape. The rest were 10s that fit well or 12s that would need adjusting! But I'm still enjoying the glow, albeit it fluke! ;)

LOL! x

Back