OT STROPAMUNDO!!!!

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Hello ladies,

i am in a mega mega strop my car isn't working my kittens are doing my head in and i am busy busy busy at work all this i can deal with even the 5.30 starts and the late finishes- but i have nbeen so good all last week and i maintained now i knowq it's not a gain but i am just at that point now were i am stuck i haven budged for ages i put on a little bit and it just doesn seem to be working anymore. I am thinking about doing a detox see if i cant kick start my metabolism i just don't have time to go to the gym at the moment and it's making me want to cheat.

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Can't offer too much advice except keep your chin up, stick with it and sending you hugs. It will work, it's just a bit slow right now.

xxxx

Don't cheat...you'll just make yourself feel worse!

We all go through these phases where things just don't seem to be working. A kick start might be what you need. Try the success express? Or give yourself a superfree food challenge...

Chin up chuckie x

Is the detox one fast forward?

Give it another week or so for a chance for things to calm down.

Try not to be to disheartened, we all have wobbles, but it's a plan that works where you don't have to compromise to much on the food you're eating. If it is the Fast forwards, apparently that isn't very nice so I've heard :)

Hope everything settles soon :)

Hi Mate

So sorry you feel down- my only suggestion is to perhaps try the SAS logs? These may show something you weren't aware of that you may have been doing?

Either way- chin up mate
xxxx

You may have already tried this but try eating plenty of berries (strawberries, raspberries etc.. .) Have some everyday for a week, They might give you just the kick start your body needs. xx

And try drinking more water?

Grapefruit are also good for aiding weight loss...

it's been like this over a month now though kids it's doing my head in.
I was stuck for about a month... it took really scrutinising was I was actually eating (not what I THOUGHT I was eating) to sort it out. The last three weeks have seen me drop half a stone. Because you can eat so much on SW, it's easy to think you can eat almost anything... It's an easy trap to fall into.

thanks ladies i'm feeling a little more positive today XXXX gonna try eating loads more veg and fruit and try the berry idea

Back