OT The Playtex Moonwalk 2009

emski

Gold Member
16th May 2009

What is The MoonWalk The MoonWalk is organised by Walk the Walk and takes place in London at night! This is a unique event as not only do all the participants power walk a marathon (26.2 miles) or half marathon (13.1 miles) depending on which distance they have chosen, but they all wear decorated bras to raise awareness for breast cancer.

I will be walking with Lindam and we will start our training in January... we hope you can sponsor us or support us in any way possible. Two of my friends have had cancerous lumps removed in the last 2 years.. one has been given her 2nd all clear :D the other has had a mastectomy and will be having a course of radiotherapy in the next few weeks :(. It can affect us all in one way or another. Please click on the link below to sponsor me.

https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/emskiPMW2009

i will sponser you both hun - when I have a spare few pounds!?
x

Every penny is very much appreciated... just think if everyone on the site sponsored a fiver ££££££££££££££

Thank you soooo much :hug99:

Good luck for the challenge! I have vowed that one day I will do this. It's a really amazing thing to do so good on you! x

Ive sponsored you a tenner, plus you get my £2.82 gift aid xxxx

bump x

Back