Shedding the lbs to find myself again ....

Ooooo sounds like a lovely night em!! Good luck today!! Excited for youuuuu. Have you weighed in yet xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Ooooo sounds like a lovely night em!! Good luck today!! Excited for youuuuu. Have you weighed in yet xx Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

Morning

No not yet!!! Waiting for OH to get up and out the bedroom. - scales are in the ensuite!

Xxx

Morning All

Happy 2014!!!!

Day One!!! Eek!!!

So today is the first day I seem to have woken up hungry lol!! How strange!!!! However I don't even want any food don't want any packs yet either!!!

I'm very excited for the new year. I don't know whether today to have just packs and no protein meal. I'm thinking do this for as long as possible and then when I get protein it will be a treat !! Well actually thinking about it I've got to have protein Tomo when at my mums and on sat when out for dinner. So four packs today and Friday. Then back to four packs from Sunday. :) until I feel like I'm struggling then I'll have a protein meal.

Hope everyone's ok and ready for 2014 xxxx

Woo Hoo!! Good luck. I've been holding out as long as possible before first pack but gave in at ten! Ha ha. Rumble rumble!

New year new you! Xx

Woo Hoo!! Good luck. I've been holding out as long as possible before first pack but gave in at ten! Ha ha. Rumble rumble! New year new you! Xx

I'm still holding out - mainly because my packs are in the boot of the car and I'm tucked up under a nice warm blanket :) lol. Gonna have oatmeal - I know you can make them into a cookie type thing. Will try it as normal but if not will make a cookie to have with a tea :) then lunch I'm gonna have chilli then dinner spaghetti with mushrooms :) and then a bar for dinner might try the mint one.

Xxx

Ooo yummy!! I like a bar in the evenings with a cuppa!
If you make it into a cookie (in my opinion) you need sweeteners crushed into it.
Good luck!!
Xx

Ooo yummy!! I like a bar in the evenings with a cuppa! If you make it into a cookie (in my opinion) you need sweeteners crushed into it. Good luck!! Xx

Just made it into a cookie with sweeteners just cooling in the fridge.

Yep that's my plan bar with a cuppa before bed :)

Xxxx

Just weighed and to say in happy is wierd but I was expecting to see 16.7 at least and tbh I knew deep down I wouldn't be surprised if it was more but I'm 15.7!!! Very surprised. Not happy with that AT ALL but better than I thought!!! So that's my start weight. Feeling better already for not having eaten crap by now would have had crisps or biscuits or chocolate. Just sitting with my tea waiting for oatmeal cookie to cool down - tasted a little and don't think I'm gonna be a fan however I'll have to be - I have 40 packs of the stuff lol !!!

Xxxx

Ok I don't like oatmeal cookie. Hopefully it's nicer as actual oatmeal lol otherwise I have no brekkies xxx

Hiya!
Great introduction. I can relate to so many things in it.

This forum is just so wonderful. The amount of support is incredible.

We can do this together!

M x

Hiya! Great introduction. I can relate to so many things in it. This forum is just so wonderful. The amount of support is incredible. We can do this together! M x

Hi thank you!!!

How much have u got to lose?

I'm just sat down to start to paint my nails and have a nice big glass of water :) xxxx

Hi thank you!!! How much have u got to lose? I'm just sat down to start to paint my nails and have a nice big glass of water :) xxxx

My aim is to lose 51lbs (sorry don't really do stones :()
I'm on day 4 and feeling great. Trying to keep myself busy today so off I go to clear my wardrobe.
Enjoy your pamper session.

M x

I lurve the oatmeal that's all I have! I like it quite watery maybe I lived in the workhouse in a previous life on gruel :) Happy day one :) and great that your starting weight wasn't as much add you expected :)

Lol will try it like that Tomo. Hope I like it otherwise I'm not gonna be pleased lol!! Nothing I can add to it either to make it more palatable because I hate cinnamon!!!!!

Xxx

So tomorrow will be easier than I thought my mums doing roast dinner instead of stuffed potatoes so I'm just gonna have meat and veggies :)

Also I'm going to make Friday my weigh day so my first week will be like 9 days. But I love weighing on a Friday because it makes me happy for the weekend :) especially on this diet!!!

Xxxx

Great start - you lost a stone without realising! Lol!!
I'm not keen on oatmeal or porridge as it is but if you like that sort of thing then I'm sure it'll be nice. Sweeteners should help. And maybe chop up a chunk off one of your daily bars and mix it in to melt or sprinkle on top? Maybe a spoonful of the choc/caramel shake mixed in might add some flavour?
I use the porridge packs to make pancakes - might be able to do something similar with the oatmeal??!
Good luck, I hope you find a way to make the next 40 packs yummy!!
Xx

Yay that's great news em! On the scales and the dinner!
Hope todays gone ok xx

Great start - you lost a stone without realising! Lol!! I'm not keen on oatmeal or porridge as it is but if you like that sort of thing then I'm sure it'll be nice. Sweeteners should help. And maybe chop up a chunk off one of your daily bars and mix it in to melt or sprinkle on top? Maybe a spoonful of the choc/caramel shake mixed in might add some flavour? I use the porridge packs to make pancakes - might be able to do something similar with the oatmeal??! Good luck, I hope you find a way to make the next 40 packs yummy!! Xx

Haha I know - bonus!!! :)

Annoying thing is I haven't ordered any shakes this time. However I might have some left over from last time so will try a few things see if I can make it palatable :) hopefully!!! Lol.

If not then I'll have to rethink my breakfast - maybe have the bars or something. Or actually might just end up not having brekkie as I know from before when In ketosis I don't normally have first pack until 12ish so could just have savoury packs x 2 protein meal and bar :) I'll see.

How are you today? Xxx

Get drinkin mrs!! X

Back