Shedding the lbs to find myself again ....

Morning All

I'm backkkkkkk!!!

Basically went to try SW for a bit and found the losses to not be near where I need them to be. Just felt so disheartened and then was kicking myself saying if I had stuck to s&s I could be on my way to losing the 1st stone! Grrr.

Anyway, I'm doing this. I've decided for my own sanity that if I'm struggling on a day I'll have some extra protein or extra veggies just because I'd rather allow myself that than to go off track and binge.

I will have to have meals off plan .... Not days .... Meals only!! As it just happens sometimes as you all know. And if I allow myself a meal off and get back to it then I need to as otherwise I'll go off the rails. I don't think I will need any meals off until Sunday 2nd feb. Then I have a spa day with my mum for her bday on 4th feb which includes a two course lunch so that will be a meal off and then dinner is out with mum and family so that will be off as well. However I will be trying to stick Atkins style with all meals off. And then we have OH sisters wedding on 6th feb!! We are away from Wednesday 5th feb for the evening so that meal will be my protein meal so I can stay on plan for that day. Wedding day is out of my control! Thursday 6th is at hotel for the morning for brekkie but that can be protein meal so from 7th I'll be back to it.

In the meantime I have about two weeks to be 100% so hopefully I'll be on my way to losing a stone.

Xxxx

Good luck!! You can do it! And knowing that in a couple of weeks you can have a taste of some other foody bits should keep you on track for now. Why have it now when it'll taste so much nicer on your allowed meal off! :)

Welcome back!! Xx

Good luck!! You can do it! And knowing that in a couple of weeks you can have a taste of some other foody bits should keep you on track for now. Why have it now when it'll taste so much nicer on your allowed meal off! :) Welcome back!! Xx

That's so true!! Didn't think of it that way!!! :)

Thank you xxx

Day one nearly done

I've had:

Tuna salad - didn't even eat half - too dry!
Two spag Bol

Then will have a mint Truffa bar soon.

Tomorrow I'm going to try making pancakes with oatmeal for breakfast.

Then lunch I'm still undecided - I don't want to make a meal pack at work and have the questions so I might just get some chicken or something. Not so dry as tuna!!!

But I've decided to order some crisps and have that as my lunch and second pack from now on. That will be perfect for me!!! Then have a bar when I got home and a protein meal or another pack.

Xxxx

Omg the mint chocolate bar is so nice. Just like after eight mints yummmmmm xxx

It's yummy isn't it!! One of my faves!! Xx

Back