OT:: trapped neck help :(

size102b

Banned
Off Topic but in pain
Hi I got up this morning and my neck is stuck on the left hand, think it maybe a nerve? How do I get my neck back ? :( x

Aww chick. Take some anti-inflammatorys and get some rest. If its not feeling better tomorrow get yourself down the docs xx Hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry ur feeling rubbish and in pain
Theres nothing much you can do for a trapped nerve really other than relax and rest and take some pain relief! It wont stop hurting until the muscle has released. try not to move ur neck too much as u will be in agony! Maybe a heat pack might help.

Hope u feel better soon xxx

Ditto the above. Rest, anti-inflammatories (ibuprofen is brilliant for this) and heat or cold. You can alternate hot and cold on the area if you aren't sure which you need. To check whether you should warm or cool a sore area feel your skin where it hurts and if the it's warmer than the surrounding area you need to cool it (bag of frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel or a gel pack if you have one) and if the temperature is the same use heat (hot water bottle, warm flannel - anything you can think of really).

If it doesn't go you could see your GP but I personally would go to see an Osteopath. Feel better soon.

Aww hun that sucks i know what it feels like, you may of slept funny that's what happens to me :( just have to rest up if you have one of those curvy pillows that fits round your neck it helps.. well helped me anyway! :) hope you feel better soon xxx

Thanks guys :'( am in pain headache feel sick now and I cant bend down as it hurts so much ,with 3 kids its not ideal :(
I went to zumba last night and woke up this morning and I heard a creak then I couldnt move my neck under my head in an area on the left.....
Thanks again I wondered how long it lasts forxx

awww hun hope you feel better soon, do you think zumba had anything to do with it, your werent shaking ya hips to fast now was you??? really hope you getting rest, hard with kids i know, but get well soon hun xxxxx

ha ha :) I dont know 1st week my hip hurt I dont think it is but I am not as fit as I should be it maybe? I have done my neck before a year ago but its painful this time?I will see how it is tomorrow and if the same or worse go se someone
How are you ??xx

ha ha :) I dont know 1st week my hip hurt I dont think it is but I am not as fit as I should be it maybe? I have done my neck before a year ago but its painful this time?I will see how it is tomorrow and if the same or worse go se someone
How are you ??xx

hey hun im fine just nobody helping me out with my point reguarding points grrrrrr lolol, doing good today no sneaky peaking on scales and i wouldnt anyways im wearing jeans but everytime i go toilet i could jump on them when i dont wear jeans, but they still there and not been on so im doing well hahaha. i was gonna say keep chin up but obviously i wont hahaha sorry hun, i hate pain im a right woozie lol and can imagine how much pain you in, take care and just try to relax xxxxx

lol :) hahaha .........
Ahhh what do you mean no ones helping you with your pointing points?
Well done you on no scale hopping,if they are digital get your sons to hide the batteries easier and smaller than the scales ;) I cant bend down to move mine lol so will not bother weighing until Monday..........Come on explain what help you need Ill try :) xx

how are we feeling today???
no neck pain i hope

size102b
im ok today been working doing some essential maintainance Cat flap broke and needed replacing and a spot of gardening phew you can soon work up a sweat who need aerobics when youve got DIY:) Glad the neck better

Lol how many AP is cat flap fixin :) that could be a new fitness class DIY Fitness
Necks much better thankyou, think it's old age and zumba lol
Have a good thursday :)

Hi size102b..

just read your message on here now.. glad to hear that your feeling much better today.. sometimes its only time and rest will heal.. and may have been whatever way you slept... good sign tho that theres an improvement so here's hoping you dont have to visit the doc!

rest up and take it handy for a few days..
mind yourself
kayla

If things don't improve I would recommend seeing a chiropractor, a little expensive but well worth it. A few years ago I had a traped nerve & the pain was unbelieveable after seeing the chiropractor once the pain was much better & gone after two sessions.

Back