OT: Weekend plans

Ah my final weekend on tfr!!!!!!!! but i am doing nothing! chilled out weekend :D

Am off to a fundraising BBQ this afternoon (have done some baking for it, so people had better buy my wares)

Rest of the weekend is going to be housework and Open Uni studying... and finally getting round to sorting out all my far-too-big clothes for charity/ebay/recycling :)

Hellooo :D

As its me day of from new job (yay!!!) im gonna rest as much as i can, catch up on how everyone is doing on minimins :cool: and then do the much needed housework! :sigh:

Then if off to help my mate with her DIY, coz she finally has a weekend without her kids :giggle:

Back to work sunday!

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

Went for weigh in earlier, bought some more new clothes for hols and taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Eating some real food later for my tea. Going to see my dad tomorrow obviously and then back home for some sunbathing hopefully.

im working all weekend :( as per usual
in the s**tty chippy!
cravings for the food have acc gone, now that im getting into the clothes that didnt fit me at all 3 weeks ago! :)

went back to see my family for a family get together on thursday night, took one of my fave dresses that i aint wore for ages as i havent had the confidence, and had to wear summit else as it was too big :O :D

Ahh . you are beginning to see the power of the LT . :D:D . Well done on avoiding the temptation at work it must be so hard !! . Stay focussed girl . you can do this.:D

yeah, i cheated and weighed myself today, naughty i know but i was really curious haha. and im in the 13st something range! havent seen that on the scales since i was about 13 so its very exciting and has spurred me on millions! :)

Back